Term 6 - Interm Results

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
The Following are people that have ran for an office and won by default since they ran unopposed.

Domestic Leader
Rik Meleet

Foreign Affairs Leader
War Mongrol

Science Leader
Bacon King

Trade Leader
RegentMan

Capitoline Governor
Rik Meleet

Esquiline Governor
War Mongrol

Aventine Governor
Noldodan

Caelian Governor
zorven

Attention to War Mongrol and Rik Meleet, You can only be in one office, please decline one office infavor of the other

I know, there was one uncontested election and one with no candidates last term, now there are eight uncontested elections (and there will be two with no candidates because of declined positions). I guess it's just natural decline once it becomes apparent that we're going to win.

thats the wrong attitude to have tho, because those reps carry over to the next game, you gotta rid the momentum

Hmm, Possibly we need to play on a different map next DG, but thats a whole other topic ;).

I War Mongrol accept the Foreign Affairs Leader position and decline on Governership of Esquiline, how ever while this may not be the time to do I feel compelled to Nominate Vander for Governer of Esquiline in the soon coming emergency election. And through PM's I was assured he would accept. But I will now leave that to him. So good luck to him and the others going through elections right now, and thank you for this oppurtunity. I look forward to discussing our Nation with the other leaders at the start of the new term. *waves peace sign and boards bus back to North Shore*

Originally posted by Bootstoots
Perhaps another front page advertisement by DZ might help a bit.

I suggested that at the beginning of nominations, but DZ has been MIA since the 18th (his last post - anywhere). I think I saw he was online once on the 20th, but.....

Last time I talked to DZ he was swamped with RL issues. Hopefully we'll see him soon.

-- Ravensfire

Originally posted by Bootstoots
Perhaps another front page advertisement by DZ might help a bit.

I dont think that a front page advertsiement will help much, we should be advertising in the citizens forum as well trying to get those citizens who signed up to play for this game in the first place to participate

Originally posted by FionnMcCumhall

I dont think that a front page advertsiement will help much, we should be advertising in the citizens forum as well trying to get those citizens who signed up to play for this game in the first place to participate

I don't see how advertising in the Citizens forum would do any good. The point is trying to get our long lost citizens back to the Democracy forum. If they read an ad in the Citizen's forum, they are already here! The point of advertising on the main page is to try and reach those long lost citizens and attract new citizens that might be active. I don't see any other way to advertise to the long lost citizens except: advertise on the main page, advertise in other forums, or some sort of mass PM mailing.

Originally posted by War_Mongrol
I War Mongrol accept the Foreign Affairs Leader position and decline on Governership of Esquiline, how ever while this may not be the time to do I feel compelled to Nominate Vander for Governer of Esquiline in the soon coming emergency election. And through PM's I was assured he would accept. But I will now leave that to him. So good luck to him and the others going through elections right now, and thank you for this oppurtunity. I look forward to discussing our Nation with the other leaders at the start of the new term. *waves peace sign and boards bus back to North Shore*

I agree with what War Mongrol says here. We've talked and I decided that I am up to the job of Governer. So how about an election?

It is good to see you are interested in governship. New polls will be put up once the regular elections are done.

Top Bottom