Term 6 - Interm Results

Originally posted by zorven
It is good to see you are interested in governship. New polls will be put up once the regular elections are done.
Can new nominations be opened ahead of time, or must we wait until all elections are decided?

Also, I'm thinking about returning for a term as governor if there are still insufficient candidates. The RL time crunch isn't going to get any better and it might be primarily to coordinate the mayors responses, but can't leave an empty chair... :D

I'm not sure if there will be any seats unfilled because of elections rather than uncontested seats. I would rather start them at the same time tomorrow, around when the elections end.

I would also like to run for governer of Esquiline. I've been a mayor from when coneland was founded.

I support both Vander and Conehead as my successor in Esquiline. Both have been very active and concerned about their cities and the Province.

Please don't make me choose between them, that would be hard for me. So make an election between Vander, Conehead and Abstain.

Rik
Still Governor of Esquiline (although not in my timezone)

Top Bottom