Thanks for a great mod

The feeling's been mutual towards you too you Hydro! You've been an inspiration to innovation from the first steps you've made here all the way through to now and the future I'm sure is to come.

@C2C Team

I don't think its said enough around here. Thank you team for all your work. I know things can seem hard and it can get frustrating or discouraging, but one thing I have learned is that we are much stronger as a team than we are apart. Each of us brings something different to the table which is why C2C really is a one of a kind game. Not only as a mod but as a computer game.

Every day I think, "I must be dreaming" because this mod has become a "dream game". The type a game I could never find in stores or online. The game is innovative and has a hand crafted quality. The type of game you can't produce from a big game company because its "not profitable".

So thank you all for your time and effort. I really do feel lucky to have met you guys. So even if the mod suddenly stopped tomorrow I would still be so proud to have my name in the credits of C2C.

As SO says "Just Have Fun!" Because right about now we need it. So everyone please keep up the great work and lets make C2C the best it can be not because I want you to or the awesome player base we have want you to, but because you want to. :worship:

I want to thank all of you developing the game for all of your work. I started playing back on release 17, I think. The current on my machine is 30.

Each time a new release comes out, I start a 14,500 turn game and play during spare time. Each time the bugs are fewer and fewer.

You guys have done one hell of a job!

I have only found a few this time around, and the game is more stable than it's ever been. Kudos, to all of the developers.

Believe me v31 will be better also
_ performance
_ better AI
_ realistic city siege

To mention only a few.

Mod is in good direction now.
One we need is more balance.

so we have another thank you thread. Who is next :D

Me! I have spent many hours in C2C, more than many games. You guys even ruined Civ V for me. Thank you for the amazing work, I can only imagine what has gone into this. If and when the code reveals its mysteries to me, I'll see if I can help with some peripheral coding.

So yes. THANK YOU!

c2c mod 31 is fantastic mod you all have done a great job!

Moderator Action: merged with a related thread.

Top Bottom