the 6 key?!?!

Magus Maximus

Chieftain
OK I tried a search but i got nothing so here I go

Does anyone whats the deal with the "6" key?

When I press it, the selected part of the map moves to the right and I get a msg: this is a city founded at 4000 bc.
The funny thing is, the msg doesnt appear on top of any city, just a random spot on the map

Any guesses?

Attachments

• thisisacityfounded4000bc.jpg
    thisisacityfounded4000bc.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 497
try clicking somewhere, turn Caps-lock on and off - and it should rectify itself. also, try the Num key (the one that turns the keypad on and off)....

your game is strange, where are defenders in your cities? and why area in middle is not settled?

Not sure what u mean by "rectify" but I tried num key and caps lock and it still shows the same

your game is strange, where are defenders in your cities? and why area in middle is not settled?

My defenders r inside the cities. I just turned off the option "show units over cities"

The middle area isnt settled yet cos its a 226x226 map and it takes a while to settle all the land :p

why?

It's funny because you post a screenshot of part of your game and ask a specific question and you get critiques and suggestions on everything but. : )

lol

the 6 above the letters

It's funny because you post a screenshot of part of your game and ask a specific question and you get critiques and suggestions on everything but. : )

Yeah and why haven't you sent out more galleys and stuff yet? ;)

cos i get seasick :p

lol :goodjob:

Top Bottom