• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Alternative Member's Photo Thread IV: Mug Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kan Shar: Thanks for the sketch mate. I'm finding it hard identifying with it though. What inspired you to create such a rendition?

PrinceOfLeigh said:
Abaddon: Thread Starter, twisted Thread Starter
:lol: Very good Prince.

I've become aware of how widespread and strategic those threadstarting habits are and am moved to post this one for Abaddon....

Princeps said:
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEmememememememememememememememememe!
I don't know the name of all the muscles, but there's got to be a "princeps" there somewhere. :mischief:

Thanks for the info on uploading images Rambu. :goodjob:

PrinceOfLeigh: By the powers of Greyskull!!! That takes me back!

soul_warrior said:
ram.
dunno why, but saw this and thought of you.
<elephant pic snipped for bandwidth>
I don't know either! But thanks :lol:
Elephants are cool, cool creatures.

Here's another of you mate....

^ Still a killer album. If you recognise the cover it is from, you'll know which I'm on about.

I don't know if Bartleby is in or not, but anyway, here you are...

edit: And here's the super trooper (on the far right or left, take your pick)...

Rambuchan said:
http://imageshack.us
>pic of dj hsadow snipped<
^ Still a killer album. If you recognise the cover it is from, you'll know which I'm on about.
still my beating heart!

And here's the Soul Warrior

Rambuchan said:
Kan Shar: Thanks for the sketch mate. I'm finding it hard identifying with it though. What inspired you to create such a rendition?

It's not actually of you, but a friend of mine for another picture I'm doing. However it looked rather suave, so it fitted my own impression of you (the afro helped :p ). Truthfully, I still picture you as the Cat from Red Dwarf.

Last time I attempted to draw you for CFC it was based on your avatar, and it came out looking like a rendition of God. I didn't want to boost your ego further :mischief:

Bartleby said:
Thanks! I was going to declare myself game, but I thought I was probably to low-profile. :D
Pah, if you thought I was below using poor national stereotypes on this thread you were badly mistaken.

The fact you're English should lighten the blow. ;)

@ Bartleby: Given that you're English and out of the country you're either this:

Or this:

Truronian said:
Classical Hero:

Utter filth, even I wouldn't label him that :shake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom