• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Alternative Member's Photo Thread IV: Mug Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaddon

Deity
The Alternative Member's Photo Thread IV: Mug Shots

Not actual pictures of them of course, but what comes to mind when you think of them. It should probably be a picture of an actual human being or a cartoon, but I guess if you think of a ladybug when you think of forum-goer X, that's OK too.

If you have posted in another thread you are considered fair game in this one, no need to post "im in" etc

NO POSTING "PICTURES" OF FORUM MEMBERS WHO HAVE NOT YET POSTED IN THESE THREADS.​

This way, if you don't post in these threads you don't have to worry about some jerk equating you with Hitler or whatever. Also, please explain why you have used that picture if it might not be clear.

Simply "Googling" someones name is lame btw

Post pictures of other forum members
The Alternative Members Photos Thread
The Alternative Members Photos Thread III

Abaddon spots a thread approaching 1000 replies:

Wee hehe, indeed i am developing an uncanny ability to return to the site when needed... its not because i never leave 0_o

classical_hero said:
Who is this a drawing of? That is a :cooool: picture
That's a picture of Adrian Farenheit Tepes better known as Alucard you philistines. :p

From Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. This should have been asked in the VideoGame Quizz. :p

He's a guy; but he does look like those halfjapaneese-halfcaucasian-androginous anime freaks.

But why is he classical_hero ? :crazyeye:

(i'm in btw)

Because hes quite blatantly a classical hero!?!

I'm in again. That anime guy doesn't have an adam's apple. He's a she.

Abbadon, in his Blonde Hippy Days

Oh but of course I'm in.

Here's Kan' Sharuminar:

Or any of you other northern bastads for that matter. Like Prince of Leigh, for example.

Someone do me!

Anyway, guess who this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom