1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Boer War (TBW)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Scenarios' started by LouLong, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Lord Malbeth

Lord Malbeth Emperor

Just got this and all I can say, is great work, I really like it, although, why is there a tech called Future Tech? Why don't you put it in Era NONE?

2. LouLong

LouLong In love with Rei Ayanami

Thanks, there also 2 other bugs that can cause the game to crash and have been corrected (for the next version).

Future Tech will indeed disappear from the screen.

@ TLC : posted a message that strangely did not show. Anyway I will take a look at that possibility of having the African techs in another era. I did that for the Last of the Mohicans but failed to do that here. I know some resource issues could be troublesome but I will check today.

3. The Last Conformist

The Last Conformist Irresistibly Attractive

Well, I did three variants - one with arrows for all techs, one with only those for euro techs, and one with only those for afro techs. Hope this'll work. :)

Download

4. LouLong

Thank you ! :)

As stated in another thread I am sorry but my PC is under the roof and the heat was so strong here I spent as little time as possible in front of the PC (and in these parts of the forum too).

I will incorporate this and the corrections to the bugs and the changes for the new version available after I come back (I am leaving for a week).

5. The Last Conformist

The Last Conformist Irresistibly Attractive

No problem. :) Its freaking hot here too.

6. steffenopolis

steffenopolis Chieftain

This has been a great game. So far I have played as Germany. Its nice being neutral and just watching every one else fight.

7. LouLong

It is not really supposed to be playable (or at least enjoyable ^^) but thank you.