The City of Alexandria

Um, Govenor Zorven,

My build queue was posted, but the Research lab didn't get inserted. I know I didn't PM you with my option choice in time for the turn chat, but you didn't change my earlier instructions either.

If this were the first time, I would not complain, but there have been a number of occasions where the build queue didn't get updated correctly.

May I be so bold as to suggest that you not use an uploaded graphic for your build queues so that they can be corrected more quickly as the need arises?

Perhaps I overstep my bounds as a mere Mayor of a backwater town, but it would facilitate my needs to be heard and add to my feelings of worth to Fanatica in general.

Respectfully Yours,

Mayor TerminalMan90,

I apoligize for not updating my build queue. As you noted, you were not able to respond to our PM conversation before I had to post my instructions. While I should have updated them to inlcude the Research Lab, I did not make the changes for 2 reasons: 1) I did not know which of the options you were going to choose from our PMs, and 2) after finishing the Bank, Alexandria would not finish any improvement during the last turn chat, so no matter what I put there it would not have a lasting impact.

Again, I apologize for the confusion, and will work harder to make sure your instructions are executed.

zorven,
Governor of Cælian

Ok. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I have looked at the save and, as usual, you are correct in pointing out that there is still time to change to a research lab.

Build queue updated for the Wed. turnchat.

Govenor Zorven,

It gratifies me greatly to see that Alexandria was able to aid the nation's research efforts. Science production rose sharply when the Research Lab was completed.

It is with great pride and some sadness :( that I read the spaceship we have all strived so long and so hard to produce is nearing completion. The role that Alexandria played was small, but not inconsequential. Our plans for growth, however, will not be accomplished before the launch date.

I am also saddened, because I fear I will not be embarking on this great adventure. I feel my responsibilities lie here, on Fanatica to administer to those who stay behind.

It will be a grand, but sad day when so many fine leaders brave the unknown and depart on this ambitious mission.

The build queue, for what it is worth, remains unchanged.

Thank you Zorven, my Honored Govenor for your assistance and patient tutelage in all matters governmental. Your departure, although long anticipated, will be a sad loss to all those who remain behind.

Top Bottom