The Civ IV S&T Story Database

I got a new one...

[COLOR=[B]Title:[/B]"black"][/COLOR] (BTS) Monty's Awesome 18 Civ Earth Conquest Marathon!

Author: Monty on da Run

Mod: 18 Civ Earth (if that counts)

Style: 1st person narrative

Check it out and subscribe please! :)

P.S... Tambien, I do not know how to PM, but I fit the criterea for your story idea, and I would love to collabarate.

The Rising of the Eternal Sun is officially canceled, because I lost all previous saves when I got my computer fixed.

TO Anyone who knows anything about the Epic War

Look here, please. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=467360

Well...it looks like this forum's glory days are back :D

EDIT: Fun fact: The opening skirmishes of Epic War I were not between METY and Tambien, but instead between Ilduce and Yoshi. Look at posts 14 to 18 of Eternal Empire.
Someone should make a complete history of the S&T Wars, from the first war (IIRC it was over the spelling of the word honor) right up through Epic War I, the Parrot Wars, and now to the present day.

There's a CFC Congress? I guess you learn something new every day. Well, I support the secession, as long as we sign open borders with the CFC Congress, so we can pass freely between our empires.

However, I see one very prominent problem: our leader. Of course, we could always have a Council of Elders, and form an almost tribal-like society.

Online game? Like with just random people online? In my experience, most online players will suicide a stack of 3 axemen into one of your cities, lose them all, and quit.

If you wanna seceed, post!

Signed,

[Your Username Here]

Declaration of Independence
of these many United Stories and Tales of Civ4

Wheras,

The Congress of CFC has continually and maliciously taken the rights of the citizens of these many United Stories and Tales of Civ4

The Congress of CFC has not paid attention to the demands of these many United Stories and Tales of Civ4

The Congress of CFC has refused to listen to these many United Stories and Tales of Civ4

The Congress of CFC has not allowed these many United Stories and Tales of Civ4 the required amount of autonomy

Thus,

These many United Stories and Tales of Civ4 hereby declare and acclaim their unconditional and total independence from the Congress of CFC.

Tambien said:
Signed,

Tambien

...what demands?

Top Bottom