The Dance of Fate, The Flash of a Sword, The Lights of Magic-FSM, an Action Chatroom!

Sorry. An abrupt change of plans moved the road trip meant for today up to 9 in the morning, with me waking up at 830. No mission tonight either. Will give news about a mission tomorrow sometime tonight when I figure out my plans. Sorry for missing today!

Oh, don't worry, we Spent the time quoteing Queen Lyrics at each other, so it was hardly a waste. :p

DT

Im going to say possibility of a mission around 10-11 tonight if you can make it. Around 8 PM EST tomorrow as of now.

Esther Amundsen:
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Green
Height: 5' 10"

Primary: Rebirth ~ sapphire-bladed 3 1/2 foot bastard sword - Request GM ruling: when Rebirth is not drawn, can it be treated as taking the form of a wrist bracelet? Whenever Esther desires, it changes to a sword from a bracelet. Bracelet form is small and unassuming, adorned with a single sapphire.
Secondary: None
Ranged: Bow
Close-in: Dagger concealed in Rebirth's hilt - New Dawn. Does not separate from sword unless Esther wills it.

Level: 1
XP: 0
LF: 4
Element: Fire

Spoiler :
Razh N'areth - Killing spell. Any one target is slain.
Eph Heren - Telekenisis spell. Any one object can be manipulated by the caster's mind until they release it or can no longer concentrate fully on it.
Orm Tapharith - Invisibility spell. Grants temporary invisibility.
Hath Yahoram - Low-level teleportation spell. Instantly transports anywhere within line of sight.
Alem Narin - Low-level spell of Banishment. Hurts creatures of darkness badly.

-L

Request granted to esther. Sword approved.

+1 LF for late start to Esther.

Mission tomorrow night at 930. Mission thursday night at 945. Possible mission at 530 on Friday for european convenience. All times are EST, and translate it to your time zone accordingly to avoid miscommunications.

Top Bottom