1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Doktor's Icon Request Workshop

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Graphics modpacks' started by DoktorApplejuce, Jul 12, 2015.

1. JungleBucks

JungleBucks Warlord

Edit: Never mind it's been resolved.

Wowzers this is some good stuff! :D I mentioned this in a leader balance thread for America on the Community Balance Patch threads, but we REALLY need an icon for the Smithsonian Institution. Preferably the Smithsonian castle. Hopefully you'll read this, and consider helping so that it may appear in the final beta.

Spoiler :

2. Hoop Thrower

Hoop Thrower Cyberbolivarian Inkarri

Hm, couldn't you use the one located in Enlightenment Era mod?

I don't see any real need to make another one just for the hell of it.

3. Princeof Persia

Princeof Persia Emperor

Hey Doktor,

I was wondering if I could ask of your services for my Massachusetts state Mod. I have the nation icon itself, but need help with the other icons.

Here's the leader, Samuel Adams. If possible, could you make the icon, and a 2D leaderhead? If not, no problem.
    Spoiler :

The unit is the Patriot, but I'm using a Continental Army soldier as the model. I've got the actual unit models, but need an icon and unit symbol. For the unit symbol, maybe a tricorne hat? That might be too similar to the Caroleon but maybe not.
    Spoiler :

And here's the building, the Textile Mill. The image here is of the Lowell Mill, but any other textile mill will work.
    Spoiler :

Thanks a lot!

4. Steamtex

Steamtex Chieftain

If it doesn't inconvenience you, I have two requests:

Some sort of ICBM icon based off of the Titan II

Spoiler :

And a Supercarrier icon based off of the CV PA2

Spoiler :

5. Mosile

Mosile Overruler Of the Movian Empire

Hi Dok, I got a leader icon and a unit icon request for ya

Spoiler :
    http://i.imgur.com/YF7WYH5.jpg

This one is Overruler Mosile Zanzari I, Leader of the Galactic Empire of United Movis, I hope you figure out how I like it with my rough example. also the giant orange circle right behind him is an Orange sun, so if possible, can you manage to replace my poor drawn sun with an image of a real one in a similar position?

Spoiler :
    http://i.imgur.com/YF7WYH5.jpg

This is the unique replacement of Movis´ X-Com squad, The M-90k. for this one, I would like it pretty much like it is in there but with the common background rays and a fainted copy of the M-90k in the background, Similar with how you did with Howard´s Belgian Public Force, but just one copy.

6. bane_

bane_ Howardianism High-Priest