The Doughnutian Gazette

An outstanding edition!!! Looking forward eagerly to the next. :D

While I'm not artistically blessed as my fellow editors the DG continues to have the top quality writing its had from day 1 (note: this does not me its accurate) that has made it the most popular paper in Meleet (in terms of posts, not views). This edition brings you more of the same and includes another classic comic for General W(even the editors of the other papers want to be published in the DG;) ).

Attachments

• DG edition 6.JPG
    DG edition 6.JPG
    293.2 KB · Views: 198
Hehe. I like the palace architecture. It looks so idiotic. :D It could use some shrubberies though.

I recommend Roger the Shrubber. He does all our work.

fe3333au said:
what's next 101 things to do with a doughnut :p
This would make a get contest! Who can think up the most things to do with a donut? Maybe we can get one of the local newspapers to sponsor the contest. :D

Searching for 101 thing to do w/ a doughnut I found the following.

History of Doughnuts

In the days when fried cakes ruled the earth, life was harsh. The cakes were difficult to fry all the way through which often left a gooey doughy center. The doughy unfried cake center often carried deadly diseases such as the bubonic plague and anthrax. Thousands of people and twelve bakers (the baker's dozen) died from eating unfried cakes. Still, people ate and ate not knowing if their next fried cake would be the last.​
Sir Bugsy said:
This would make a get contest! Who can think up the most things to do with a donut? Maybe we can get one of the local newspapers to sponsor the contest. :D

BTW, a properly aged Crueller can be used as a bevel gear and large raised doghnuts w/ rainbow spinkles have been used as eyewear frames by Elton John.

Rik Meleet said:
:nono:

Don't even think about those things that are unprintable ...
Thus spoke the Great Meleet. His first commandment!
:worship: :worship: :worship:

Or did He have others? :hmm: I'm just an idiot. :D

Sir Bugsy said:
Or did He have others?
I'm sure he did... but I wasn't paying attention. Confession Time: He told me from a burning bush that it was he, and not Dinsog, who blew up the Doughbolt Factory.

Now... bear in mind... when plants start talking I usually reach for my flamethrower... but this one was already on fire. It was really weird, I'm telling you. Then again... maybe Igor just put something hallucinogenic in my wine.

Anyway, it seems he felt that each team should be limited to one type of baked goods. Greeks have Gyros, Iroquois have Donuts, Celt's have Harriet's cookies...the Persians have explosives... Anyway, it seems The Meleet felt two types of bakery products would've given the Celts an unfair advantage...

Well if the Great Meelet was for not giving any team an unfair advantage, maybe some of the Gallic Swordsmen will come down with the "plague", to balance the odds, considering the Galls have their Golden Age right now. ;)

scoutsout said:
I'm sure he did... but I wasn't paying attention. Confession Time: He told me from a burning bush that it was he, and not Dinsog, who blew up the Doughbolt Factory.
- This qualifies as unprintable .... :mischief:

I'm sure ALL Meleetian actions are in the Ironic bible. :D

greekguy said:
Well if the Great Meelet was for not giving any team an unfair advantage, maybe some of the Gallic Swordsmen will come down with the "plague", to balance the odds, considering the Galls have their Golden Age right now. ;)
or he could smite the Explosive ones for their stubborness and for making the swords of the Holy Meleetian force stained with blood :lol:

Rik Meleet said:
- This qualifies as unprintable .... :mischief:

I'm sure ALL Meleetian actions are in the Ironic bible. :D

yup its pretty much a biography of your life, watch out for the new story 'meleet has a nephew' coming soon :D

greekguy said:

Thats not unfair, it called proper golden age management:D, no one forced you guys to use your one up earlier (not that it helped you much;) )

BTW there's a bible entry right there, "The folly of an early GA"

Top Bottom