1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The East Indies

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Mods and Files' started by CivLucas, Jun 22, 2009.

1. CivLucas

CivLucas Governor-General

Which don't you see, but should be there?

2. ashley26ph2003

ashley26ph2003 Chieftain

hi

any scenarios in this mod?

3. bruno1968

bruno1968 Chieftain

the only one I see are: Random, Chinese, Dutch and Portuguese. About the other ones, I can only see a void space, but it's possible to select them. Moreover, many leaders has no visible name.

4. CivLucas

@ bruno1968:
    I don't really know what could be the trouble. Did you find stuff in the custom assets? You can always try redownloading the mod. Or reinstalling the game.
    I hope this helps, running out of possibilities here.

@ashley266ph2003:
    No scenario's yet, only maps of east asia/india.

5. Balam

Balam Sacrificial Victim

This is a great mod. I haven't posted in about a year, and I don't normally, but this was a great idea and one that I really enjoyed. I played 2.16, though, as I was worried about things crashing. Keep up the excellent work! :king:

6. Inspector Javert

Inspector Javert Chieftain

Has there been any progress on a new list of founding fathers for this mod?

7. CivLucas

Thank you :)

No replies yet :rolleyes:. I just need some names though. Like Chief Powhatan = Diponegoro Or something like that. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

8. Inspector Javert

9. CivLucas

Thanks. And you do rebel against your king. Good luck :)

Edit: I found some others myself, check the first post under Founding Fathers

Edit 2: Found more than I'd thought :D But still many open spots. I started by looking for similar persons, but It's easier to search for a fitting bonus: http://www.civfanatics.com/civ4/colonization/foundingfathers . (had some help from a forum here on CFC though ;) )

10. Thaitanium

Thaitanium Chieftain

dude i cant load this got lot of error msg while loading any help ?

11. Balam

Balam Sacrificial Victim

I just wanted to let you know that I finished a game on 2.16 (Patriot, SE Asia map, British, Thomas Roe), no crashes or bugs, everything was fine (and the schools were finally great to use). The only thing missing are the UUs for the natives (and I wish China would start in East, with an asian 'Europe' screen, but this is something that not even AoD2 did). But a thoroughly great mod. Thanks again!

12. Inspector Javert

13. CivLucas

Can you give me some more info about the errors? Also if you haven't already install the newest update: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11915

Great work!

There are some problems with adding units from civ4 to colonization. But i'm still planning to do so ;) And I don't think it's possible to make the europe screen civ-specific.

14. Inspector Javert

Having trouble loading it up, I created a mod folder and transfered teh mod to a zip file then extracted it to the newly created mods folder but it's not showing up in the load a mod option is there a certain way I have to download it properly? I use vista if that makes a difference.

15. CivLucas

The download already is a zip-file so you just have to zip it to the correct mods folder. Which is made when you install the game. I don't know where this folder is on vista though. On my pc with xp it's in My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Colonization\MODS.

I found this thread about vista on BtS. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=328891 That will probably work too on colonization. Hope this was any help to you.

16. CivLucas

Working on the final product: merging with AoD II and the AoFDmod
    So 1 new civ: Pirates. Ching Shih will move from China and Yishiha wil replace her. The pirate empire will be lead by either Ching Shih or Kanhoji Angre or Illanoon

17. ThorHeyerdahl

ThorHeyerdahl Chieftain

18. CivLucas

19. Solsurvivor85

Solsurvivor85 Chieftain

Hey guys... this is my first post in a Mod forum EVER!!! I love this mod! As a history buff, I'd like to know if the resources could be expanded to include spices and exotic oriental wares (Porcelin, Silk, etc)? Opium is a great idea if we could get a buff selling it to the chinese, and the Mughals at the time could provide Silks, Carpets, etc.... Just a though. Love the mod. Keep up the great work!

20. Pistoldreng

Pistoldreng Chieftain

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned. I was playing as Denmark, and the music being played when approached by the Danish King is the Swedish national anthem.

For help, the "Modular United Mod" has the correct Danish national anthem playing.