The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Succession game

Nooooooo! Darnit. I think this is the end of OSG. I've tired of it too. I'm taking a break from Oblivion for a couple of weeks.

I'm very much interested in playing, but me alone can't play the game. This has become the "visit-the-forum-to-see-if-they-have-played-their-turn-yet-well-darn-not-yet-game" for me.

If the pace can be kept, then I'll come back. For example, 1 round for each player every week. If someone can't play, say in advance and let the other players go ahead with the game.

I can play atleast once a week. The problem would not be so bad if we had more players so we could afford to skip someone every now and then. I'd like to have five players maybe even six.

Oblivion rocks! I beat the game before as a elf. Sorry i can't remember it all, but I remember my birth constallation thingy was a golem thingy. The elf wasn't a dark elf, but it was the arcane elf guy, and i was a mage.

Oblivion rocks! I beat the game before as a elf. Sorry i can't remember it all, but I remember my birth constallation thingy was a golem thingy. The elf wasn't a dark elf, but it was the arcane elf guy, and i was a mage.

The race is Altmer (golden elf), and the constellation is probably Atronach, the one that gives you Stunted Magicka (no MP regen), 50% spell absorption and +150 magicka to start. That sign is a gift and a curse...

Because this game is suffering from lack of players and delays I've finally decided to put it out of it's misery. Thank you all for your effort. It was fun while it lasted. :)

Thanks Prince Scamp, marioh, kcwong. And sorry.

I don't think we'll get anymore players. I can play once a week and Prince Scamp can't always manage even that. Because of this the playing is so irregular that I can't even remember what we were supposed to do anymore.

I may try again with another game, but we'll see that then.

It's a shame this died, but there just weren't enough players.

Too bad, especially since I just finished upgrading my cooling on my CPU and GPU.

And marioh, fans are out. Water cooling is in (my computer) :)

Blah. The Zalman CPU and GPU cooling solutions do the job extremely well. So well that temperatures aren't holding back my oc'ing endeavors anymore. Hell, oc'ing both my CPU (from 3.0Ghz to 3.3Ghz) and GPU (6800GT to Ultra speeds) barely raise the temperature on either of those components.

Top Bottom