The Establishment of AFRICOMM

jbryant

Prince
Ok here it is. The US is establishing an African Command to combat terrorism on the continent, China is seeking to extend its influence and Al Qaeda wants to spread its Jihad from Cape to Cairo. The other African nations are seeking to be the hegemon of the region as well and won't just idly standby. You can win by Victory Points, Diplomacy

13 Players
New Tech Tree
Flavored Govs, Techs and Buidings
New Resources: PRC Aircraft, PRC Training, PRC Assistance/US Aircraft, US Training, US Assistance.....The two outside countries can use these as diplomatic bargaining chips, as well as items for trade
New Units: AC-130, F-16, Su-30, F-22, Type-99 Tank, M1A2, RPG Mujahadin, Motorized Guerilla, Nuclear Suicide Bomber, Mi-17, Mi-24, Blackhawk, GI....ect.
Custom Flcs
Civlopedia updated so you know what stuff does

Map, Art and Text:
http://www.civfanatics.net/downloads/civ3/scenarios/AFRICOMM.zip

New Alternative:

http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=65586

Sounds interesting.
I will give it a go.

(120mb better be worth it ?!?)

lol

Chuck up some screenies and ill gladly play mate.:p

I must have done something wrong.
The d/l was corrupt and empty.

I'll try again..

Looks good, DLing now!:goodjob:

If it works, let me know, I'm uploading to atomicgamer, so if it works I ask everyone to give it another go. If not, I'll post the new link tonight or tommorow. Please understand that I work during the day and that I closely monitor my mod forums. So if something goes wrong, I'll do everything in my power to fix it. I make these mods as much for all of you as I do for myself.

Hmmm I just dl'd it and it worked just fine. What kind of error did you guys get?

For me it just said the file was corrupt and would not open.
I am d/l again right now so I'll let you know.

No. I have same corrupt problem.
I cannot extract anything.

I will try the alternate link later on.

Maybe you try using winrar instead.

I'm using winrar, so I don't know what could be the problem. I dl'd myself today and it worked just fine. We'll have to see what the others have to say about it.

actually the africomm folder does show up with WinRAR, the only file inside it is the ART folder, where is the .biq?

Are some of the people having problems with this using windows Vista? I have XP, but my wife has Vista and her computer says its invalid, mine lets me un-rar.

I have xp. and winrar.

I keep getting corrupt file.
Winrar will open it but can't extract what's in there.
The zip function that comes with xp won't either.

Also for some reason
the d/l uses the zip icon and not the winrar icon.

Well, I have no idea what's wrong with the file, I guess what I'll try is I'll do it again in Zip format, use the atomic gamer link. I'm starting now so it should be available in about 2 hours.

Top Bottom