• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The ew JNES - The Civil War

Ok, people may start sending in orders now. A few things though...

I your orders, please state how much you have to spend and what nation you are.

About moving:
Once you build an army, you may move it at the same turn. Yet, you can not attack, only defend. You may load to a fleet, and unload to another province at the same time (but remember, it can't attack).

In one turn, you may load an army on a fleet, and unload to another province bordering the sea the fleet is in. You may also load an army in a fleet, and the go to another sea, but may NOT unload until next turn. The next turn you may unload, and then move to another sea as well.
So, you can say that loading/unloading does not take any amount of a turn, and does not count as a move. You may load/unload as many times as you want in one turn.

Oh, and I will always send a reply to your orders saying I got them, so if you dont recieve something and you already sent orders, then I did not get them (dont want the same thing that happened to me on UKNES3 to happen here :))

I'll be the Union.

Confederates, you claim too much. If you so much as move anywhere near 27 or 26 I will declare war. You may have 40 though.

But I suggest we make 26 and 40 a DMZ to prevent a huge clash between our peoples, who still despise each other I fear.

Nemesis

Let it be known that the mighty Vikings led by Max Blåskägg claim all of Greenland as well as 55 and 5. Take any of those territories and face war!

To: Wakka of Eskimos
Sorry pal, 5 is mine!

ooc: jason I don´t understand, can I start with all 3 or can I start with just 2? /ooc

Trader/warrior, you sure you aint confused? the confederacy is the southern US faction. you seem to have claimed as if you where the north.

To: Max Blaskagg
Do not be fool! my armies can reach the Province of 5 quicker than yours can. I claimed Province 5 first thus it shall be mine. I will not dispute your ownership of Province 55 though, that is yours to take.
Yours,
Chief Waakka

Okay, it's up to you which one you want, Union or Confedracy.

I'll take whichever one you don't choose.

Nemesis

To: Wakka
Why don´t you take 8 instead of 5?

IceEye: I am not quite sure what you are refering too.

Ok everyone, all nations have been chosen! You may start sending in orders that should have this:

I your orders, please state how much you have to spend and what nation you are.

Thanks! First update should be as soon as everyone gets their first orders in, then after that I will continue it daily.

To:World

The independent Mexican empire seeks to free all Spanish speakers ruled by non-Spanish speakers or by Anarchy and Chaos.Therefore we claim 46 and 47 as a natural buffer zone between Mexico City and our friends in Colombia Colombia and 32,33,34,45 and 62.

To:Colombia

I agree to a Latin pact.It should include a MPP and a ROP.We should also declare seas O,Q,R,S,T,U,V to restricted zones for non-Latin pact ships.

jason: if i start with docks and town and barracks or just that I start with a town and can build as though I had a barracks

Jason, haven't you got cities or something like it, which can build fleets and armies?

And I can't send in orders yet, I need to hear which nation trader/warrior is taking.

Nemesis

1. does construction require the presence of an army?
2. if so does building something cost the army its movement point (it has to stand still for a turn to build something)?
3. if so then i hope the settlement(claiming a province) doesnot require a movement point- meaning on the second turn we can claim, move, claim. right?

as soon as i know this i will send my orders.

4. also, TRADING: do nations i am at war with count for the trading income?

OOC shouldn't the union and confederacy be at war to start with??

From Coumbia
To Mexico

Do you think we should sign a some sort pact with the Union as the confederacy would seek to hunt slaves off our people. Even a verbal support from the Latin Pact to the Union would be good.

I made it so the Union and the Confederacy wouldn't be at war with yet, so that the players could choose (I was afraid if I started them out in war, then no one would want to play as them!)

I don't have cities, just towns for now until all the provinces are claimed. :)

Construction does require the presence of an army, but you may move the army out the same turn you start construction. So it does not cost the army's moving point. Yes, you can claim - move - claim. And no, you can not trade with someone y ouare at war with. In fact, I am instating a new rule:

To trade with a neighbor, you must sign a RTT with them - a Right To Trade. Otherwise, trading does not happen.

Top Bottom