The Faeries

You want to start beta-testing tonight... so don't plan to sleep. It's just beta, but it already has the "just one more turn"-curse. I think I have to consult my lawyer tomorow because of a maybe soon release of WM 9.0. My wife will not be amused:crazyeye:

Hi!

I love the artwork and models for the Faeries. I'm trying to incorporate your download, Changer, into Wild Mana 8.34 ... I like MoM, but I prefer the Wild Mana game mechanics. I'd just like to be able to use the new faerie models in it. I've tried to follow the directions on page 6 that tseb gave, but nothing seems to be working. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx!

I'm thinking maybe I have FAERIES_CIV4ArtDefines_Unit.xml in the wrong place? Where should it be located. Otherwise the NIF line items for each unit is directing it towards Art/Units/Faeries/<unit name>/... which is where I have those folders that came with the download. Just not sure what I'm doing wrong. Thanx!!!

if you have MoM you can simply use its assets:

1. unpack the MoM fpk and get all the fairy models in it (you can see the path where the models are in the xml, see point 2)
2. copy the FAERIES_CIV4ArtDefines_Unit from MoM into wildmana, overriding the existing file
3. if you get pink buttons you may need to copy over some buttons from the MoM.fpk as well (you have to look in the xml to see which buttons you need)

Top Bottom