The Fight back collection library

Portuguese officer and Russian priest - just in case you don't want to do these unts because they may be not useful as others, I say - please do them :D They look like perfect king units for mod.

Originally posted by Steph
I will do all the units, it will simply takes time. Expect 4 to 6 units / week. I can't work faster while working on SSS.

IMHO this still puts you in the "superstar" :king: category!

-Oz

Steph... thanks so much for all the dedicated work. I couldn't imagine palying Civ without these units!

Right on! :) Although, sorry about the sickness part... :( !! :crazyeye:

These are quite nice and detailed units. Loads of frames (large files) though - requires quite a lot from pc (if all of them are in use at the same time).

Great job, Steph ;)

Yeah Aaglo, but they look soooooo cool in-game!

Steph, ur the man. U filled in some SERIOUS gaps here. Cant u find some middle eastern units to convert?

Greetings from Alireza!

No Steph.... Logical reasoning would bring you to the thought that I would mean you get the units from wherever possible.. Never mind :)

Salut!

Originally posted by alireza1354
No Steph.... Logical reasoning would bring you to the thought that I would mean you get the units from wherever possible.. Never mind :)

Salut!

Steph -- I'm generally loathe to risk speaking for another, but (given alireza's passion for Middle Eastern units etc.) I would take this as a compliment. ;)

... And (OT!) of course more Middle Eastern units is always a good idea ...

Best,

Oz

Thanks Ozy!

The Middle East left one of the greatest cultural,spiritual and historical legacies in the world, yet it is so underappreciated...

alas...

greetings

Originally posted by TopGun69
Steph... thanks so much for all the dedicated work. I couldn't imagine palying Civ without these units!

Precisely!

And many thanks to Wyrmshadow, JimmyH and others for converting lots of interesting units, and thanks to all unitmakers of course... Without them, Civ3 would be less nice to play.

My special thanks to KAL-EL for making his truly AWSOME mod, by which the game has much more depth and room for all these beautiful units!

Peace

ALireza

Top Bottom