The Fight back collection library

Originally posted by Steph
I will do all the units, it will simply takes time. Expect 4 to 6 units / week. I can't work faster while working on SSS.

U need help!?

Just tell me HOW

You cannot really help me with finishing American Conquest or Fight Back. You could help for Cossacks (including a few remaining eastern units, at least they are supposed to be so).
Send me an email at stephane.f.david@free.fr, I need to send you some files to process (warning : about 2 Mb)

Wow, you finished the Russian priest as well! :)

Cool, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Originally posted by Nahuixtelotzin
From my trip to Canada/US I recall that the Haida are living on the west coast, on all those islands, but also on the mainland from Alaska in the north to the Olympia peninsula in the south. A very interesting tribe.

Actually the Tlingit are more famous for that ... a very warlike tribe that raided the Russians in Sitka on several occasions, wearing unique wooden slatted armour and great carved helmets and wielding large copper daggers .... the Haida don't really extend into the part of Alaska where the Russians were settling. But the Haida did fight Europeans on a few occasions, even captured some ships. There is also a very early account of how a ship firing at one of their villages after a dispute and some killings was shot back at by a number of cannon and forced to flee; the Haida had captured them from another European vessel and forced prisoners to reveal their usage. Ingenious people.

There isn't, perhance, a Haida peasant unit that wasn't converted, but could be?

Wow, you got an awful lot of good looking units here. Any chance you could put together a compilation so I wouldn't have to download each one individually? Keep up the good work!

That's a great thing, Steph. My father has been in France in 2001, and he brought me Cossacks. I fell in love for this game, and now I am playing AC Fight Back. Amazingly realistic! They even show the cannon crew! I really don't like too much to build up my economy. I prefer pick up a battle in the Battlefield Menu and start fighting (and maneuvering). Really a great game.

About the unit mods, they were great. Keep up with the good work!

Try not to drag up threads from years ago just to congratulate, it sort of clutters the forums. :)

Civlord said:
They even show the cannon crew! I really don't like too much to build up my economy. I prefer pick up a battle in the Battlefield Menu and start fighting (and maneuvering). Really a great game.
Then try Cossack II about Napoleonic wars.

Very little economy, the game is mostly warfare oriented, and I like it very much

Yes, I was thinking about it. Perhaps I will buy it later.

But I read on a german site that Cossacks II has only a few nations. I like Cossacks and Fight Back because you choose a large number of nations, all of them important in the XVII and XVIII centuries. Now I mostly play Fight Back because it's more realistic than Cossacks. Although it is intended to simulate the fight for the American continent, I frequently create scenarios based on European battles, not only American.

Cossacks II is Napoleonic wars.

So you get France, England, Prussia, Russia, Austria and Egypt.

The game play is completly different from Cossack. I like it a lot, but some people don't, so I suggest downloading the demo first.

You can also try that:
http://mastersofthefield.com/fb_mod_map_menu.htm

yes, I was saying I was playing the original cossacks game: the european wars.

OK, by the time when I read about the release of Cossacks II, there still wasn't a demo for download. Maybe now they already have it, so I'll download it.

Top Bottom