THE Fix

Gustomucho81

Chieftain
Since everyone have their little trick to make the game run, I might as well put my 2 cents on this.

STOP PLAYING THE GAME AND WAIT UNTILL THE PATCH COMES OUT. :goodjob:

Plain and simple, this game is BUGGED :crazyeye: , so don't go out and do some voodoo stuff to try to accomodate your computer to this game. All it will do is frustrate you and slow down your computer.

The only reasonable fix is to make sure your drivers are updated, if it is and the game is still bugging, WAIT.

Go outside, find another game, play Civ3, learn the secret of kamasutra. Don't WASTE your time on this. It is a great game, but not ready yet. :sad:

:king:

You're a wise man, gutamucho :goodjob:

But I would like to see a COMPLETE LIST OF ALL THE FIXES Firaxis is going to include in the patch.

In the meantime, I'll go out and skate all day...

Have to admit, I am taking your advice. Reloading some old classic games, and wearing out CIV 3. I fell much better.

Gustomucho81 said:
Since everyone have their little trick to make the game run, I might as well put my 2 cents on this.

STOP PLAYING THE GAME AND WAIT UNTILL THE PATCH COMES OUT. :goodjob:

Plain and simple, this game is BUGGED :crazyeye: , so don't go out and do some voodoo stuff to try to accomodate your computer to this game. All it will do is frustrate you and slow down your computer.

The only reasonable fix is to make sure your drivers are updated, if it is and the game is still bugging, WAIT.

Go outside, find another game, play Civ3, learn the secret of kamasutra. Don't WASTE your time on this. It is a great game, but not ready yet. :sad:

:king:

I'm immune to common sense. I'm about to go play it.

Yup! Im not playing till a patch comes out. I loaded up Sudden Strike...Love that game :)

Top Bottom