The Forum Games Catalogue/Information Thread

Hello!

Do you like:

Do you like:

Do you like:

Do you like:

Do you like:

Do you like:

If you answered yes to any of the above, then you might be a player candidate for:

SysNES2 is a systems-driven, hard science-fiction game concerning the story of a struggle for hegemony in an obscure part of human space! We're four updates in with a fifth one on the way and we've got an open spot! In addition, due to a prior lack of player involvement, the faction in question is capable of being redesigned to fit your interests and desires! There is no better time to join than today!

Then come on over to the thread! It's comprehensively organized and all the information you could want is or soon will be at your fingertips! It might look intimidating at first but the manual is really quite helpful, and current players are always available at our chatroom, #nes, if you want to know more. Please private message our fearless game moderator, Disenfrancised, post in the thread, or come chat with us if you're interested in playing!

Thank you!

Is this thread still relevant? It's about two years out of date. :p

That's clearly nonsense.

Alright, I might be the fresh fish round these parts, but I've got one I'd like to run. I have a basic plotline set up, but I need some help with the game details. Anyone interested?

Top Bottom