The Global War Against Japanese Supremecy

I can't be the only one waiting with bated breath for the next update, can I?

A Tale of Two Cities: The Fall of China​
Spoiler :
It's a funny thing, war. When the Chinese were stampeding through my land I prayed for the war to end and for them to be stopped. Yet now, as my armies raze through China I do not want war to end. Power has taken control over me and my obsession with destroying the Chinese has grown to great. This war will not end, I'm afraid that it might never end, but in all honesty... I love war.

My armies continued their march towards Beijing facing no opposition as they swept into northern China. Refugees fled in the thousands towards Beijing and my troops made sport out of picking them off with snipers from afar.
Resistance was met in the outer suburbs of Beijing as Chinese troops took up defensive positions amongst the houses. They stood no chance and were repulsed back. I now had the city just within a stone's throw, all I had to do was take it.
The assault began with a thirty six hour long bombardment. My heavy guns battered the city leveling whole neighbors and starting roaring fires. Civilians of the city could be seen fleeing south but my disciplined men contained themselves, they had Chinese soldiers to kill.
The attack began with a tank charge. The defensive posts that the Chinese had on the border of the city collapsed after a few days of fighting.
As my ground troops moved in they met stiff resistance. The Chinese had made a number of strong points where tanks were used as big guns hidden behind rubble. These strong points were difficult to get around and taking them proved to be costly. Fighting amongst houses broke out through the suburbs and in some cases hand to hand combat ensued.
As the weeks continued my hardened veterans pushed on. The Chinese were beginning to break down as they lost strong point after strong point. Much of the city was now left in ruin and corpses, both rotting and fresh Chinese and Japanese, were lying everywhere.
After a month and a half of fighting my army had taken about 75% of the city. The Chinese now only had small pockets of resistance throughout the city but as a whole, it was clear my forces had won. I used specialized anti-tank divisions to clear the remaining Chinese tanks.
Beijing was reduced to ruin and having no desire to rebuild the decimated city I ordered my troops to burn it to the ground. They gleefully followed orders. Any building left standing was set on fire and any civilian found hiding was imprisoned or executed. For miles around the smell of sulfur and flesh lingered and citizens from Beshbalik reported being able to see black clouds of smoke bellow from Beijing. Thousands of years of history and culture all destroyed in a single act. The power I had displayed was a drug like no other, I became addicted.
As Japanese settlers traveled to start a new chapter of Japanese rule in China I had my bombers begin their raids on Shanghai. Soon that city would suffer the same fate as Beijing.
As supporting units continued to flow in for my army reports arrived that Chinese soldiers were along the hill tops outside of Beijing to the east. I sent a division of Marines to confront them.
I separated a small division of tanks and cavalry and sent them east. Looping around the entrenched Chinese soldiers they came upon Kaifeng only stopping on the outskirts of the city.
A small firefight broke out as my troops assaulted the city. Losses on my tanks were heavy but my supporting cavalry divisions swept in. The city was taken after a week of fighting.
As my army inched closer to Shanghai my air raids on the city intensified. By the time my soldiers arrived over half of the city had been destroyed and already thousands of Chinese, soldiers and civilians alike, lay dead in the streets.
A roaring artillery bombardment began the assault. A firework of explosions befell the glorious cities as buildings erupted in flames.
A tank charge spearheaded into the city and my troops soon followed from behind overwhelming the exhausted Chinese defenders.
Chinese resistance was fierce as my troops fought further and further into the city of Shanghai.
Like rapid dogs Japanese and Chinese soldiers threw themselves at one another, clubbing, biting, stabbing, doing all things unimaginable to kill. Thousands of years of rivalry unleashed.
The fighting raged on for months with the casualties rising. Ultimately the Chinese could not hold against Japanese might. Defensive positions broke down and whole companies of Chinese soldiers began to flee.
After a grand total of two years of fighting the city finally fell. Suffering the same fate as Beijing I burned Shanghai to the ground.
With my new lands settled over Beijing and my army piercing further into China it seemed as if the fate of the Chinese was already sealed. There was nothing they could do, they simply lacked the strength.
Small bands of Chinese fighters, desperate to stop the oncoming doom, launched fruitless assaults.
My anti-tank crews made quick work of their tanks. Chinese forces helplessly fled throughout their country. Their army began deserting in groves as they ran home to their families. The oncoming destruction of the Chinese could not be stopped.

Broadside Bravery: Naval Conflict Continues​
Spoiler :
As the Chinese civilians began to suffer from both my merciless army and bombarding ships the Chinese navy did what they could to try and easy the pain. Outside the port of Guangzhou Chinese ships engaged mine.
In the sea of Japan off the coast of Korea another fleet engaged my battle ships. The fighting was fierce and the Chinese fleet prevailed sending my damaged ships back into port.
The victorious Chinese fleet sailed north to destroy my oil supplies but I had a cluster of submarines waiting for them. They didn't know what had hit them and when they did it was too late. The whole of their fleet was sent to the bottom of the oceans, their floating sailors left for the sharks.
More engagements followed but this was would surely be the last. Whatever remained of the Chinese fleet tried to take the foothold in the Sea of Japan to cut off reinforcements and supplies flowing from Japan to Asia. Yet they lacked the strength. Their fleet was destroyed and whatever remained was sent fleeing south.

My war in Asia was going well, splendidly well. I had inflicted defeat after defeat ransacking towns and destroying the Chinese capital and one of their most beloved cities. Nothing was going to stop me from finishing off the job. I had armies sweeping east, into the mountains and furthest regions of China with the bulk of my forces moving south into Indo-China. Soon Nanking would fall and the rest would follow. The time of Chinese existence has come to an end, a new era of Japanese supremacy has been born!

To The Americas: Montezuma Tries To Get Revenge​
Spoiler :

In Africa the 1st Bushido had spent years traveling the land enjoying the scenario, rich history, exotic culture, and fine Egyptian women. But now, after decades of rest and recovery, they were being transported to South America. There they would partake in yet another fight against the American League and display the true might of Japanese strength. These long time veterans were more than ready, for they had grown tired of peace. With ambition and full hearts they readied their gear, cleaned their riffles, and waited for the arrival of transports.
Back in South America Montezuma and his Aztec hordes went on the attack. Landing on the beaches of Southern Chile the Aztec army launched an assault on the Egyptian colony of Chehalis. The Egyptians had failed to properly garrison the city so after just a week of fighting it fell to the larger Aztec army. Launching bomber strikes I presumed to strike Aztec positions as my South American army prepared for a stand.
While my soldiers go into positions I railed Aztec troops with my bombers. I gave my apologies to the Egyptians were destroying some of their buildings but they didn't seem to care, they simply wanted the Aztecs expelled.
After several months of weakening the Aztec defenses I launched an offensive to retake the city.
The outdate tactics and weapons of the Aztec army was no match for my army. Tanks broke through lines of grenadiers and rifle men were easily slaughtered by my marines.
Their cavalry attempted to make a charge but they were butchered. The Aztec army had been vanquished. The blood of Aztecs was plentiful that the whole coast of Chile turned red and for months sharks feasted on the corpses that were thrown into the sea.
The city was retaken after just a few months of fighting.

Written by German Historian Thomas Vonkoefler:

"The continuous victories and the complete decimation of the Chinese people came sooner than the world had expected. Persian and Russian generals estimate the siege of Beijing to take at least two years but in reality it only took two months. The complete collapse of the Chinese army came at a stupefying rate that the rest of the world was now on edge, nervous about what was to come next. China was all but lost if no one came to their aid but the reality of the situation was that no one did want to come to China's aid. They were too far secluded and Japan was currently taking the only cities connecting China to the west. It was clear and obvious that China was going to be left alone to die.

War was still on the minds of everyone though. With Montezuma suffering another defeat the nerves of France grew tense. With Japanese troops having to move east in South America the border between their newly conquered Argentina territories and the French colonies of South America were unguarded. France saw an open door to move into.

With the 1st Bushido leaving Africa this meant that the Egyptians would be on their own. Even though they still had a formidable army the forces of Arabia, Greece, Rome, and France would be more than enough to push through.

While the bulk of the Japanese troops rested in mainland Asia Persia and Russia took the responsibility of dealing with it. They would drive into Manchuria and catch the Japanese of guard as they pressed on into China.... Or so they hoped.
"

Spoiler :
Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been busy with starting the Jarls of Freyhorn and finals for my school. But.. Without further ado the story continues.

So... It has come to this. A global war with two coalitions facing off for ultimate supremacy. On one side there was I, mighty Emperor of the glorious Japanese Empire. My vassalage, Egypt and her vast armies of desert warriors. My long time ally, Asoka and the Indians along with their vassalage, the Mongolians. Opposing us was a coalition of power that had never before been seen. England, France, Germany, Russia, Aztec, America, Arabia, Greece, Rome, and Persia. China had been reduced to ruin, all that was left of them were their cities which would soon fall.
Spoiler :

As the global conflict erupted I raved to re-organize and re-deploy my armed forces. In South America I had subdued the Aztec threat and was pushing into French territory. I had a well sized force of marines that were leading the charge with a support force fitted with tanks and heavy artillery. As for the oceans around South America well there was little I could do, for now. Enemy ships from all nations patrolled the coast line so for the time being I focused my fight to land. The 12th Sinsunjin were going in!
Spoiler :

In China I had re-organized the massive army into several regiments and divisions and renamed them the 3rd Mishioto. They were going to continue the campaign into South-East Asia and eliminate whatever remained of the Chinese.
Spoiler :

In central China the 22nd Takusami had done their duty and cleared out Chinese resistance throughout the area. Refitted with more men and supplies I ordered them to march north and assist the Mongolians. The Mongolians had the Persians and Russians close to their borders and were weaker than both of them. They were going to need my assistance if they wished to hold out against them and I was dedicated to providing just that. Even though we were thousand year old enemies it was time to rewrite a new chapter of history as us as allies.
Spoiler :

In Africa I had withdraw my forces so it was up to the Egyptians to secure a victory. What I could do though was give them substantial air support and that I did. I relocate several fleets of bombers and fighters to Thebes and gave them ordered to assist the Egyptians in their efforts to defend and attack. They were named the 44th Toyota Air Squadron and they were made up of some my most elite bomber and fighter crews.
Spoiler :

I had finally established naval supremacy once again and my fleet was fitted with some of the most advanced ships. After the sack of Nanking they were free to move elsewhere. I had another fleet organizing in the Pacific and with the combined power I was going to sail to the Atlantic and declare my supremacy there.
Spoiler :

Written by German Historian Thomas Vonkoefler:

"At the outbreak of the Second Global Conflict against Japanese Supremacy the Japanese Empire found themselves in a good spot. They had already defeated China in Asia, rebuilt their navy, had defeated Montezuma in South America, and had the world's best air force. Not only that but the Indians and Mongolians were on Japans southern and northern borders acting as buffer states. If the armies of the Second Coalition wanted to engage against the Japanese they had to first travel across thousands of miles of hostile terrain filled with allies of Japan. India had built an impressive army that was currently crushing through South East Asia and Mongolian had a vast swath of territory under its belt. Manchuria, New China, and all mainland Asian territory that the Japanese had was well protected. The Second Coalition chose to attack at the moment when Japan was her strongest. It was truly a conflict of a global scale, not one continent would be spared.

In South America the French were inadequately prepared. The Japanese already had a good portion well armed and well trained divisions in South America. They were high off their defeat of Montezuma and they enjoyed the luxury of air support. The French had several thousand well armed soldiers of their own but they lacked the experience. The Japanese soldier had grown up in war. The nation itself had grown used to war as they had been fighting for the last 50 some years. The French, although one of the worlds strongest power at the time, were not ready for the game of attrition that the Japanese played so well. The Battle for South America would show the world how truly superior Japanese might was compared to all rivaling powers. The only hope for the coalition was to overrun Japan with the millions of young men at their disposal from the several nations partaking in the crusade against Japanese supremacy."
Spoiler :

The War In South America

Just in time! As the Second Coalition forms against me my scientists prepare our biggest break through ever. A weapon that will end all wars.
Spoiler :

In South America my armed forces received a boost of support from fighters and bombers. From the skies above I released hell on French positions.
Spoiler :

I was able to spear head into French territories using a large force of my marines. French defenders fled from the field as my marines cut through the jungle. As they advanced onward another supporting division of tanks came from their south.
Spoiler :

More border skirmishes followed as my troops continued to try and break through.
Spoiler :

Fearing that my marines were ill-protected I brought them back so they could be paired with the heavy guns of my tanks. The French must have thought I was retreating because they launched a counter attack of their own that was easily stopped.
Spoiler :

As the French forces mustered around my troops I once again turned to the air to establish dominance. The thick jungle made it hard for my bombers to spot their targets so they resorted to leveling whole areas of the jungle.
Spoiler :

After weeks of heavy bombing my tanks pushed forward. They were the frontline charge against the entrenched Frenchmen.
Spoiler :

Marines followed and quickly began clearing the shattered pockets of resistance that remained.
Spoiler :

To the east another tank division led the charge against French cavalry that had tried to encircle my forces.
Spoiler :

Like clockwork marines followed to eliminate any remaining threats.
Spoiler :

After several months of heavy fighting the border had been secured. The only remaining French forces in the area were held up in a costal fort. With freedom my army pushed north towards the French city Harappan.
Spoiler :

French reinforcements quickly poured into the hole in their line and once again heavy fighting broke out. My bombers continued their raiding missions constantly harrassing the French as they tried to dig in.
Spoiler :

My battle hardened tanks led the charge and into the frying pan they went.
Spoiler :

French resistance was heavy and tank on tank battles erupted all through the jungle. Whole neighborhoods of trees were leveled and certain areas were engulfed in flames.
Spoiler :

Doing what they could to relieve the tanks my marines joined the fray. Well rested and well supplied they easily smashed through the already wavering defenders.
Spoiler :

Without getting a time to rest the French launched several counter attacks of their own.
Spoiler :

Cavalry roared through the tree line rushing right at my tanks. It was like shooting fish in a barrel and my heavy guns tore apart their cavalry charge.
Spoiler :

The battle for the border continued for several weeks. French reinforcements fought bitterly and the destruction of modern warfare affected whole valleys.
Spoiler :

The French forces held up in the coastal fortress launched their own series of attacks to try and break out. Sadly my forces could not hold on and after two weeks of fighting they were forced to retreat.
Spoiler :

Even though neither I or the French had complete control over the border my generals suggested I move on. My army had destroyed most of theirs in the fighting and whatever remained of the French were simply too weak to counter attack. My generals advised that we establish a secure supply line and move the main force of my army north to take Harappan. By doing this we could place the city under siege and cut off the French forces struggling to hold onto the border. This would keep them from reinforcing the city and leave them cut off. I agreed to the move. The French army on the field was a tired, beaten, and exhausted force. There was no need in wasting time on them, they had already been defeated and a breakthrough to Harappan had already been secured.
Spoiler :

My scientists had created a new machine of warfare that was about to be put to the test. The gun ship. A low flying, highly mobile and highly lethal machine that proved to be superb in jungle warfare. While my armies continued to push towards Harappan I used my gunships to secure the border as the French made a daring move towards my own line of defense.
Spoiler :

My gunships, along with a few marine divisions, kept my rear guarded while my main forces besieged Harappan. My bombers decimated any defensive structure within the city and my tanks unleashed a barrage of fire from the hillside.
Spoiler :

After weeks of bombarding the city my marines and tanks moved in. Resistance was scarce and weak and the city fell within a few days of fighting. The French armies that remained south had been virtually cut off and no reinforcement could be seen in the north. It appeared as if the French army in South America had been defeated.
Spoiler :

I gave my troops sometime and made plans to continue the offensive. French armies remained south but they were no longer a threat to my security. I had more divisions of marines and gunships currently engaging them in combat to both defend my own borders and tie them up from retreating south. My only concern now was racing my navy to the Atlantic to keep anymore reinforcements from arriving to South America.
Spoiler :

The Battle For Egypt

"As war raged on in South America and Asia another battle between feuding rivals erupted in Africa. The Egyptians once again found themselves being invaded by the Arabians, Greeks, and Persians. The Egyptian army, although strong, was always dependant on Japanese leadership. Unfortunately for them most of the Japanese army had already been transported to the shores of South America with only a few officers left behind. Yet even then Japan was not one to leave her ally defenseless. To combat this Japan organized a few small companies made up of strictly officers and allocated a section of her air force to Egypt. Other than that Egypt was fully on her own to defend herself against her aggressors."

My air force arrived in Thebes and almost immediately they began striking enemy troops as they entered the Nile Delta.
Spoiler :

More and more air craft poured into the city and a group of highly trained officers arrived as well.
Spoiler :

French, Arabian, and Greek troops poured through the border marching towards Thebes. I sternly rebuked the Egyptians for not setting up a proper defense but regardless of my reproach the enemy marched on. I did the best I could by bogging them down with air strikes.
Spoiler :

Enemy fighters entered the area and a battle for the skies followed.
Spoiler :

The Greeks were the first to reach the outskirts of Thebes but my constant air strikes had left them weak. Their assault on the city was easily defended leaving their forces crushed.
Spoiler :

The largest army belonged to the Arabians and they slowly but steadily occupied the northern parts of the Nile.
Spoiler :

Fighter jets came into play so I quickly upgraded my planes in Africa. The Egyptian navy soon engaged in fierce combat for control over the Mediterranean so with my air force I did what I could to support their fight.
Spoiler :

The battle over the ocean was fierce but with courage my planes carried out their missions. The losses my air force suffered were heavy.
Spoiler :

I tried to keep up the air pressure but enemy fighters became too numerous. I hit a string of defeats that left my air force in Africa crippled. I had lost control over the skies. My generals advised me that if I wanted to regain air dominance Egypt I would need commit a reinforcement force of over 600 fighters and bombers. With my air force tied up in other theaters I knew that this was an impossible feat, for now. To try and resolve the situation I sent out my officers to recruit any local tribesmen willing to fight. I promised them a nation of their own if they were to join the cause and drive out the invading forces.
Spoiler :

OOC:​
Spoiler :
(So I was playing this drunk and thought this would be something cool to add to the story line so I created a bunch of these dudes.. I played the game, took screenshots, then saved it. So I have to go with the flow, lol.)​

To my amazement the local tribes of the Nile rose up in the millions. The Egyptians had long be fair to their people and Japanese authority in the region had given them more freedom than ever before. Other tribes in the Middle East had been subjugated and persecuted by the Arabians and Persians so these "Nile Men" feared their occupation. Declaring temporarily loyalty to my Japanese officers they took their rifles and declared war against the invading enemies.
Spoiler :

Tribal chiefs helped to coordinate movement but the overall strategy was laid out by my officers. Tribal men moved all throughout the Nile. A defense plan was thrown aside and my officers began preparing an offensive of their own.
Spoiler :

Thousands of them threw themselves at French tanks just north of Thebes. Sadly the tanks were too strong and the tribes men were forced to fall back.
Spoiler :

Further north more Nile Men attacked Arabian positions. The Arabians slaughtered them in the field. With courage the Nile Men continued.
Spoiler :

The battle was fierce and raged for weeks. Eventually the Nile Men stopped the assault. For two months Nile Men had been fighting and dying by the thousands. Still the enemy remained but the heroic push by the Nile Men had formed a stabilized line to work from.
Spoiler :

with this new line established my officers took command over the Nile Men and prepared for the final push.
Spoiler :

The first push was to the north. To destroy the Russian army defending the rear and cut off all enemy forces in northern Egypt.
Spoiler :

The offensive failed but Russian forces were tied up in the rear, unable to reinforce the Arabians and French.
Spoiler :

Under the leadership of my officers the Nile Men launched a large offensive on Arabian and Persian forces holding the northern Nile Delta. The Arabian forces, already weak from months of fighting the numerous Nile Men, broke under the stress.
Spoiler :

The final push was made to eliminate enemy presence. Nile Men stormed Arabian positions overrunning them and slaughtering all without taking any prisoners.
Spoiler :

Yay, you're back, but... uhm...what? :crazyeye:

Also, will there be any comment on your current financial situation? -1331:gold: at 10%:science: seems problematic to me.

Haha yeah. When I added all those Oromo Warriors my economy tanked. These men will sacrifice themselves for the glory of Japan and hopefully my economy will bounce back.

As my armies fought all across the globe the biggest battle remained just across the Sea of Japan and on the shores of mainland Asia. My army, numbering in the tens of millions, remained steadfast and loyal as the hour of combat drew near. It was obvious that China no longer possessed the strength to fight but we now had many more foes to face. From the west a coalition had formed against us and very soon they would be marching our way. I had to quickly finish off the Chinese and race to my borders to defend the assaults. Hopefully my allies could hold until then.

The Battle For Asia

Xian, a large Chinese city, still remained in the path of my armies. From the skies my air force railed it with bombs weakening the defenders.
Spoiler :

In the ocean my navy had massed and was preparing to move out. To the Atlantic they would go and hopefully be the victors in securing dominance.
Spoiler :

Chinese defenses were weak and my troops were easily able to fight into the outskirts of the city. Within weeks they had it surrounded.
Spoiler :

To begin the assault on the city I ordered a bombardment of the city with my heavy artillery guns.
Spoiler :

Artillery pounded defensive positions 24/7.
Spoiler :

My bombers also assisted with the loosening up of defensive positions. Many districts of the city were reduce to ruin and rubble, thousands of citizens laid dead from the after math. As my siege on Xian continued I received reports that the Indians had successfully captured Tianjin.
Spoiler :

To the north a division tanks stationed in Kaifeng were ordered to move north. The Mongols had requested aid in defending their borders.
Spoiler :

The bombardment of Xian continues.
Spoiler :

The division of tanks from Kaifeng raced to the Mongol's western border but it was too late. After several defeats the Mongol army had been crushed and enemy forces openly poured through the gaps. Tabriz, a Mongol border city, had already been taken by the Persians and another assault force of Frenchmen were crossing into Mongolian territory. My army staff sternly advised that I race all available forces north to hold the falling Mongolian line. I agreed.
Spoiler :

My Kaifeng Tank division continued north. Outside of Old Sarai there was a small Persian army. My tanks collided with Persian forces and a brief battle erupted on the outskirts of the Mongolian city.
Spoiler :

The Persians could not hold against my tanks and after a day of fighting they retreated from their positions.
Spoiler :

The Kaifeng Tanks had temporarily secured the outskirts of the city and were able to safely reinforce Old Safari. Further south I had another division of marines coming to reinforce. They lacked the strength to launch any counter offensives put they had enough men to put up a suitable defense. I raced them to the Tabriz pass. A small mountain pass south of the recently fallen Mongol city Tabriz. If I could clog and hold this path I would be able to prevent a total invasion of New China buying my forces more time to prepare. If the Tabriz pass could be held enemy forces would be forced to travel through all of Mongolia giving the Mongols and I a better chance at stopping/wearing down their forces.
Spoiler :

For a few years now my air force had been bombing Xian.
Spoiler :

More glorious reports came through, Indian troops had captured Vandal! Another Chinese stronghold had fallen!
Spoiler :

Yet... The dire hour of need had arrived. Asoka had concentrated his forces in China and when the global war broke out he lacked the defensive strength needed to hold his own borders. His weak forces had once again lost Delhi to the Russians and a coalition force in the millions had broken through his border. Asoka still had several hundred thousand men in the interior of India and he advised me himself that he would hold.
Spoiler :

I had to speed up the downfall of China. The battle for Xian began with a thunderous tank charge.
Spoiler :

Fighting lasted for weeks. My marines poured into the streets and human wave attacks were conducted on Chinese machine gun posts.
Spoiler :

Chinese forces fought bravely but it was in vain. The city was slowly gobbled up by my forces who bullied Chinese defenders back.
Spoiler :

After three months of house to house fighting my troops had almost taken the city. The only thing that remained were Chinese gun positions. I parachuted troops behind these lines and after another week of fighting all resistance in the city had ended.
Spoiler :

To the far north in Old Sarai my battle weary tank divisions were now at half strength. On the outskirts of the city a large Persian force had gathered.
Spoiler :

The battle for Old Sarai lasted several months. Ultimately the Mongols and I could not outlast the overwhelming forces of the Coalition. The French led the final assault on the city taking it after another week of fighting.
Spoiler :

I committed what air force I could but the situation in Mongolia looked grim. There was not a defense force in sight and over three million Coalition soldiers were marching ever closer towards Manchuria.
Spoiler :

In India the situation didn't look any better. The Indians were now retreating from a series of defeat that left their homeland defenseless and their capital was on the verge of falling. I had to allocate what I could spare and hold the Indian front before it fell!
Spoiler :

A large group of tanks quickly rushed to Bombay. The path to the Indian capital had been cut off by coalition forces. The fate of Vijayanagara was now in the hands of the Indians.
Spoiler :

The Tabriz pass had been secured. Hopefully my marines would be victorious in holding.
Spoiler :

In Manchuria I issued a call to arms of all reserves. A large group of marines was formed, fitted, briefly trained, and sent to Mongolia. They would be the stopping force which would hold our borders and buy the rest of the Empire time to prepare.
Spoiler :

Several different army groups had been massed throughout my Asian territories. All of them were rushed towards New Sarai.
Spoiler :

The Northern Asian Theater looked grim. The Mongolians had suffered crippling defeats and were now incapable of defending themselves. Thankfully, for the time being, I had the Tabriz pass occupied protecting my southern and interior lands. But if I didn't stop the Coalition army from breaking through Mongolia then Manchuria, Korea, and New China would be at risk. The battle for Japanese Asia would be decided in Mongolia.
Spoiler :

The situation in India looked even worse. The Indian capital had fallen and they had nowhere near what was needed to defend against the invading coalition force. My generals even admitted to me that with our forces so spread out we lacked the strength to stop the coalition from taking India. Still, I had to try. I raced what forces I could spare towards Bombay and gave them the order to hold at all costs. Bombay was the last Indian city standing between the coalition and New China.
Spoiler :

The war had drained my economy dry. My funds were rapidly depleting and my expenses on science took a hit. But I could not let up, I had to continue the war. My enemies did not want peace, they only wanted my destruction. I had expert economists working around the clock to fix my debt crises and I had several new building projects that promises huge returns. All I had to do was hold out. But with a debt of over 1,000 a turn that was much easier said than done.

Whoa that is a massive invasion of India!

Top Bottom