The Global War Against Japanese Supremecy

JimThePickle

Chieftain
And so I found myself as the global power positioned at the top of the world seated in greatness. I had risen from the spotlight of being a regional power into a global power. I ruled the eastern coast of Asia down to Australia across the Pacific and into Peru. Egypt was my vassalage and I had helped them become the rulers of Africa. Across four continents I ruled and no one dared challenged my power. Any decision I made effected the globe, any war I started created more on its own, I controlled fate. It was for these reasons why other Civs began to take notice to my power and soon I found a coalition coming after me. With my allies beginning to shatter I found myself in a position of potentially losing all I had built. My navy had been badly defeated. My armies were over extended and exhausted and I was dragged into fighting on many fronts struggling to keep my allies alive.

The armies of the world came against me and the hour of victory or defeat had come. Was I to make it?
The Coalition Is Forming

MANCHURIA

My first crises was in Manchuria. For thousands of years my armies had fought tooth and nail to secure a foothold in this resource rich region. One last war with the Mongols in the 1700's had secured Japanese rule. The Mongols were driven north and I rested well while reaping the benefits of Manchuria.

I initially wasn't at war with China when the global conflict against Japanese supremacy started. China went after my ally India thinking that while I was busy fighting other foes they would gobble up my long time friend. India pleaded with me to come to their aid and so I did. Gathering up my Manchurian army of veterans I bee-lined for Beijing thinking it was going to be a wash. Yet I was badly mistaken.

Resistance was heavy and for months my forces struggled to get across the border and once we did my army was flanked as a second Chinese army came from the north. Facing little resistance they took Beshbalik cutting off my tired forces.

Then from Mongolia an expeditionary force of Persian troops snuck in and took Kobe with little resistance. As more Chinese reinforcements entered the area I realized that any attempt to take Beijing would end in a disaster and so I quickly ordered my generals to retreat back into Manchuria.

But was it too late? They were still in enemy territory and every day Chinese forces attacked. With Bashbalik now taken supply lines were cut and the army was effectively trapped behind enemy lines.. Hope in their survival was minimal.

I quickly organized another army, the 2nd Mishioto, to go to Manchuria and hold it at all costs. Quickly they assembled and within a day they were across the bay preparing to land and march towards Turfan. Japanese foothold on mainland Asia was now being tested and the strength of the 2nd Mishioto was being pushed to its limit.

INDIAN FRONT​

Ah the Indians, long had they been my friends. Asoka and I always had good talks over cups of sake and Indian tea. He had helped with my Pacific dominance and I had helped him with settling colonies in Australia. When the Mongols invaded India back in the 1200's I responded by invading Mongolia. It was Asoka and I who actually subjugated the Mongols and now, they were his vassalage. When he came to me for help how was I to say no? He had helped build the empire I was ruling, I owed it to him.

When I went to war against China I quickly became their main focus as their armies marched towards Manchuria. Yet even then India was slowly falling apart as the vile Russians swept in. For months the Indians held their own but eventually their line collapse and a breakthrough happened. In the wake of the breakthrough Russian forces drove towards Delhi and after a month long siege the Indian garrison fell. With their armies crushed and one of their biggest cities taken India lacked the strength to continue, that is when I stepped in.

Taking the 22nd Takusami from Australia I quickly transported them to Bombay and had marched them to meet the invaders. The Russians were making their way down India's western coastline towards their capital so I had my generals rush to intercept their advance. For weeks my forces fought like savage wolves tearing through Russian positions and forcing them to retreat. As we neared Delphi Russian resistance stiffened. But my troops steamrolled on and soon I had the city under siege. For now things looked good in India.

EGYPT

I always admired Egyptian art. I even had my palace decorated with it. The Egyptians had always been kind and had always supplied me with rich amounts of ivory. So when they came begging for my protection I couldn't say no. Also having influence over all of Africa seemed to good of an opportunity to pass up so I took the gift given to me. The 1st Bushido landed in Egypt and went about driving back the Romans, Russians, and Arabians who had invaded. The first war of Japanese intervention in Egypt was a victory and the coalition was sent running back. Mansa was all but destroyed and was reduced to a single city far in south Africa. I had saved Egypt and now they ruled Africa.

When the war broke out my enemies were once again thirsty to retake what they had lost and end Japanese supremacy in the region. The Romans, now with Persia's help, had defeated my navy in the Mediterranean and the Arabians were marching towards Thebes. I mustered forces and quickly responded by setting up defensive positions near the Levant crossing into Egypt.

For months the Arabians attacked Japanese positions but my troops held on. Finally the invasion was halted and in response I ordered my generals to counter attack. If I could push towards Damascus and take it I could sue for peace and finally secure my spot as ruler of Africa. Things didn't look all too bad in Africa.

Bloody Waters​

Throughout the Pacific the Chinese navy had won several battles. In other theaters of the Oceans my navy suffered horrible losses against the Arabians, Persians, and Romans. Now I had very few ships left and my waters were unprotected. Although my economy was great and I could afford to rebuild I still worried that my many islands were now at risk of being invaded. On top of that my overseas armies were now on their own with little chance of being evacuated if need be. Japanese naval might had been defeated and was now left humiliated. May my ancestors help me!

~~~~~~~~​

Hey guys I really enjoyed doing this and I have much more to post. At this hour I just don't have the time. But if you guys liked it and have any comments or questions let me know! I will be posting more about it later today. Long Live The Japanese Empire!!

Looks awesome, excited to see the next installment! :thumbsup: You may have inspired me to play a game or two on the Earth map, as well :D

Which scenario is this? Never seen green USA.

It's the 18Civ World Map and that is actually the Aztecs. I'm not sure how but they are pretty much the rulers of the America's, besides for small European colonies throughout Brazil and the Caribbean. The US and Inca's are their vassalage.

That's one magnificent first post! Welcome to these forums! :D

(I'm assuming someone will soon post the proper introduction)

The Manchurian Campaign​
Spoiler :
As the enemy came storming towards my door my over extended Manchurian Elites barely made it back behind safe borders. Fearing their superior might I gathered troops from my northern regions and transported them to Manchuria. From Korea I drafted several divisions and sent them forth, victory or death for the Empire of Japan! I found success and defeated the small Persian army retaking Kobe after a two week long battle.

The 2nd Mishioto finally got into positions and as they did a large Greek army had arrived at my borders including an even larger third Chinese army. There was absolutely no border resistance as they crossed into my territory.
While the Greeks marched towards Turfan the Chinese turned towards Guangzho, the gateway into Korea. Heavy fighting broke out as Chinese Calvary charged the city but entrenched riflemen butchered them in the field before inflicting over fifty thousand casualties in the first day.
Upgrades were made as my rifle men got better equipment and a small battalion of tanks rushed quickly towards Beshbalik taking the city after the Chinese army had moved south towards Korea. The Greeks pushed further in completely unchecked. Refugees fled in the thousands as the Greeks committed several atrocities. On one such incident a town of five hundred people were mercilessly executed.
As the Mishioto 2nd rushed to stop the oncoming Greeks the Chinese continued their push into Korea. The Chinese were finally able to push their way into Guangzho and fierce house to house fighting followed. The city was turned to ruin as the battle intensified with Japanese and Chinese soldiers slaughtering one another with no remorse. Unfortunately my men could not hold out against the endless attacks and the city fell after three months of battle.
Simultaneously the Chinese launched another offensive to retake Beshbalik. The tired and ill-supplied tank regiments held out for only two months before being defeated. The Chinese had broken the gate into Korea and driven back my forces from Beshbalik. The ferocity of the battles left around a hundred thousand casualties on both sides. More was to come.

As my Manchurian Elites prepared for another assault on Beshbalik the 2nd Mishioto and the Greek Invasion force crashed in the Valley of Singhu. Thunderous roars could be heard all the way in Turfan and the huge explosions illuminated the night sky making it as bright as day. The battle raged on for months with the Greeks and Japanese forces attacking and counter-attacking. Ultimately the outdated Greek army was no match for my technological superiority and the army was decimated underneath my firepower. With the Greeks finally dealt with this left only the Chinese left to deal with. Yet scouting reports revealed that their army was twice the size of mine, almost three times to be exact.

The Intense battle left hundreds of thousands dead. For weeks crows picked through the Singhu Valley.
With my Manchurian Elites I retook Beshbalik and upon receiving reports on what the city looked like I broke down in tears.
"From General Hiyu.
Oh mighty Emperor of Imperial Japan. It brings me much pain to report the conditions of this once fine city. There is not a single building left untouched, rubble and destroyed infrastructure cover the ground and the bodies of comrades, civilians, and the enemy fill the landscape. Fires rage uncontrollably and all kinds of waste overflow the gutters. Any civilian still here has some type of sickness due to the dirtiness of this place. The war has surely destroyed Beshbalik, The Door to Manchuria. All the riches and beauty has been sucked from it. The city wreaks of burnt flesh, rotting bodies, and acidic sulfur. Amongst these ruins we will make our stand and stop the wretched Chinese army from ever entering Manchuria again. For JAPAN! Long live you oh mighty Emperor of the Sun!"

As the Manchurian Elites prepared to hold Bashbalik the 2nd Mishioto raced towards Korea to try and stop the Chinese army from entering. Along the mountain tops of Pyongyang they readied themselves for a second engagement. If they were to fall then Korea and the rest of eastern Manchuria would be utterly defenseless.

The 1st Bushido Steamroll On!​
Spoiler :
As my forces drove across the Nile Delta pushing Arabian troops further back across the Levant the Arabian forces responded by assaulting a weak spot in my line. Sadly the weak spot in the line broke as my forces were destroyed but the casualties they inflicted left a gaping hole in the battered Arabian army.
In response the 1st Bushido steamrolled into Arabian positions decimating them and sending their army into an unorganized retreat. The only thing standing in my way after that was a small division of Arabian infantry who entrenched themselves throughout southern Palestinian farmland.

The Arabian infantry fought with valor but their cause was in vain. My thundering tanks smashed through their positions and my supporting infantrymen eliminated any remaining pockets of resistance. After a nine and a half long month struggle with the Arabians over the Nile Delta and the Levant I had finally achieved victory. Their invasion force was no more and now they were reduced to hiding within their cities. I had pushed through and was just miles away from Damascus within Arabian territory. Unless Cyrus came to the aid of his ally the Arabians would be crushed underneath my might.
Russian Resistance Stiffens!​
Spoiler :
The Siege on Delhi continued as the Russians kept my troops from entering. My generals tried all tactics to break the Russian line but they held on. As the siege was starting to take longer than what was expected the Persians launched an assault to try and drive me back. My troops held with fortitude and after a five month battle they were forced to pull back.
Action In The Sea of Japan.
Spoiler :
Chinese ships continued to wreak havoc along the coast of Japan but by this time I had rebuilt a small portion of my navy. I confronted them in the bay outside Kyoto destroying the fleet. Yet sadly my losses were even greater and once again my navy was reduced to a weak size. Yet for the time being I had secured the waters between Manchuria and Japan and now my transports were free to reinforce without harassment.

[party] [party] :band: :band: [party] [party] :rockon: :rockon: :dance: :dance:
Welcome, Young writer, to the land where the strong control all and the weak "cultured" people burn, where the advanced destroy the primitive, where the UN is a tool for world domination, where democracy is just a means of building things quicker while communism is the most effective economy for large empires more often than not, where those who conquer the quickest and than keep control of their spoils are the most respected, where men love to start as cavemen on their trip to the cosmos, the heavens fall twice with incantations of unbelievable power, where the ultimate religious authority is a white, radioactive rock that can burst forth sometimes with the radiance of a thousand suns[1], where the forecast is continued war in a hell-hole of eternal war against Eurasia EastAsia with a 100% chance of mushroom clouds, or have been forced to abandon their own home due to thermonuclear warfare for the stars. All at the dance of those voyaging writers, who place with the lives of trillions for the purposes of their game.

This is Civfanatics. Only The the strong will flourish under its members iron rule and titanium fists. The weak will be perished, the strong ganged on, the cunning survive.
Do you have what it takes, oh maybe wise and definitely greedy writer?

Standard initiation. Brainwashing starts next week at 10 am.
Spoiler :
(I'm assuming someone will soon post the proper introduction)
I got it.
Speaking of that though, did anyone give SanJose the standard initiation? So far as I have been able to gather this is his first story here; though he has posted on this sub-fourm before.

[party] [party] :band: :band: [party] [party] :rockon: :rockon: :dance: :dance:
Welcome, Young writer, to the land where the strong control all and the weak "cultured" people burn, where the advanced destroy the primitive, where the UN is a tool for world domination, where democracy is just a means of building things quicker while communism is the most effective economy for large empires more often than not, where those who conquer the quickest and than keep control of their spoils are the most respected, where men love to start as cavemen on their trip to the cosmos, the heavens fall twice with incantations of unbelievable power, where the ultimate religious authority is a white, radioactive rock that can burst forth sometimes with the radiance of a thousand suns[1], where the forecast is continued war in a hell-hole of eternal war against Eurasia EastAsia with a 100% chance of mushroom clouds, or have been forced to abandon their own home due to thermonuclear warfare for the stars. All at the dance of those voyaging writers, who place with the lives of trillions for the purposes of their game.

This is Civfanatics. Only The the strong will flourish under its members iron rule and titanium fists. The weak will be perished, the strong ganged on, the cunning survive.
Do you have what it takes, oh maybe wise and definitely greedy writer?

Standard initiation. Brainwashing starts next week at 10 am.
Spoiler :

I got it.

Haha what a wonderful introduction! These forums are amazing, love at first sight.
I won't be late for brainwashing!

It's the 18Civ World Map and that is actually the Aztecs. I'm not sure how but they are pretty much the rulers of the America's, besides for small European colonies throughout Brazil and the Caribbean. The US and Inca's are their vassalage.

Montezuma is probably the most expansionist AI leader in the game, his personality places emphasis on Military (5) over Spirituality (2) and he will plan wars even when he is pleased with a nation. His traits are Spiritual which grants him no anarchy when changing civics and Aggressive which gives him free Combat I promotion of melee and gunpowder units and double production speed for barracks and drydock. This coupled with an overpowered early unique unit (swordsman doesn't require iron and starts with Woodsman I but has a slightly reduced strength and cost) make him powerful in any game he plays as an AI. This is especially true in the 18 Civ where his only true opponent is the Americans who are, in almost every game, weak until closer to the end.

Welcome to the site! I am your king and I will be showing you to your seats. Please remain seated throughout the duration of the flight as this plane is made out of popsicle sticks and chewing gum and your pilot hasn't been seen since take-off, thank you.

Glad to see more writers coming to our humble subforum.

Coming Of The Storm: The Chinese Advance Into Manchuria
Spoiler :
In Korea the Chinese were moving further into my borders. While several Calvary regiments headed towards Turfan a larger army group began making attempts of breaking into Korea. They were failures as my troops held the high ground driving the Chinese back. Yet even then their main armies were massing getting ready to strike.
The Third Battle for Beshbalik began on a clear summers day as Chinese artillery pounded defensive positions. The city, already reduced to rubble and ruin, was now a war zone between broken brick and stone. Chinese infantry followed the bombardment and intense street fighting followed. For weeks the Chinese threw themselves at the Manchurian Elite who held their ground superbly. Yet as the days wore on the Manchurian Elite found themselves fighting a loosing battle as defensive positions began to break down. Finally after a nine month struggle the Chinese had taken the city leaving the Manchurian Elite shattered. The few who remained made a quick retreat to Kobe but the army as a whole was destroyed.
The door to Manchuria was once again broken into after several years of battle over the city of Beshbalik. With the defeat of the Manchurian Elite I lacked the strength to conduct any more counter offensives. I ordered my generals to fight a defensive war.
My air fleet had been completed and relocated to Turfan and the 1st Izumo from north-western Manchuria had been called to come and fight. The army was made up of fresh recruits who had yet seen battle. They were the last hope to stop the invading Chinese and hold Manchuria.
The 2nd Mishioto remained in Korea desperately holding back the Chinese tide as they inched closer and closer towards my cities.
To assist I ordered my air fleet to conduct an operation of bombings on the Chinese army approaching the 2nd Mishioto. For a whole month my bombers decimated their positions and from the mountain tops the 2nd Mishioto could see their enemy tormented from the air.
As the bombardments from my planes stopped the 2nd Mishioto came roaring in. Tanks blew past already damaged positions and after several months the Chinese army was completely destroyed. Losses for the 2nd Mishioto were minimal and the defeat of the Chinese army gave Korea some needed breathing space.
The Assault Called Off: Trouble In The Middle East​
Spoiler :
The tide in the Middle East was starting to turn against me as the Arabians and Persians both threw their armies at mine to break the siege on Damascus. The offensive against me was strong but with determination the 1st Bushido slaughtered their opposition.
My men valiantly held on but at an extreme loss as several regiments were reduced to half their original strength. As my forces in the Middle East scrambled to find a more suitable spot to defend the coalition armies of Arabians, Persians, and Romans surrounded us. The 1st Bushido was cut off. For almost a year they remained trapped fighting off several attacks. After much bloodshed and loss they were able to defend, but they had to get out there.
Finding that it was best to fall back to the Levant the 1st Bushido turned north crushing through the small Roman army that was in their way. With victory they had secured a better position but the assault on Damascus was called off.
Fighting Three Fronts: The Siege Of Delhi
Spoiler :
In India my forces continued to find stiffening resistance as the Russians held strong. No matter how many soldiers I killed the Russians had even more to replace. They showed little concern over life and without remorse thousands upon thousands of Russians charged to their death. From the south-east the Persians once again launched assaults to break my siege. My men, now dealing with enemies on three sides, performed superbly. With skill they fought off attack after attack staining the sand red with blood.
Returning Home: The 25th Kamikaze Come To Help​
Spoiler :
The 25th Kamikaze had spent years over seas in my Peruvian colony. They had been sent there decades earlier to subjugate the Incas but after peace was made they remained as the military governors and protectors of my South American territories. But now with the last of my Asian reserve units being used I needed them to return home. With my fleet of transports arriving they were quickly loaded up for the return home. With only two cruiser escorts I prayed that they would return safely. The balance of Manchuria depended on them.
The fleet has assembled. Hopefully they will safely make it to Manchuria. I need them!
The Fight For The Sea Continues​
Spoiler :
As the battles on land continue around the globe my navy has been rebuilt and once again fights to re-secure the naval supremacy I had enjoyed. The first being the elimination of Chinese ships in the Sea of Japan. The battle last five months with the defeated Chinese fleet fleeing south. I have once again secured dominance in my waters.
Another naval battles rages throughout Philippine waters lasting for several months. My fleet comes up victorious but has to port for repairs.
Enemy At The Gates: The Battle For Korea​
Spoiler :
In Asia the Chinese launch another offensive against the 2nd Mishioto aimed at breaking through the gates of Korea. The 2nd Mishioto fight valiantly as heavy fighting rages all across the hill top. Mining shafts are leveled and used as defensive positions with the Chinese armies relentlessly assaulting.
For almost a year the 2nd Mishioto fights back the Chinese. Battles so stupefying many troops are left shell shock and dazed. Yet instead of rest they are thrown back into combat as the Chinese continue their onslaught. In certain areas brutal hand to hand combat ignites with Japanese and Chinese soldiers using their rifle butts to bash in skulls.

On one such occasion a company of forty Japanese soldiers led by Officer Hirokshu find themselves surrounded by hundreds of Chinese troops. Retreating into a mine shaft they continued to hold their position slaughtering Chinese soldiers as they enter. Grenades are used to clear them out but Officer Hirokshu and his men valiantly hold. When Chinese soldiers attempt to rush their positions machine gun nests cut them down and melee fighting follows. Officer Hirokshu and his troops, trained in the ancient arts of the Samurai, draw their swords and hack down the oncoming Chinese soldiers. For days the battle continues this way until the heroic company finally succumb to the overwhelming odds. Their names will forever be remembered.

As the days wore on the Chinese forces slowly but surely began driving my troops back. When they finally took the high ground my generals came pleading for permission to retreat. Seeing no other alternative and wanting to save what was left of the battered 2nd Mishioto I approved for them to pull back to Pyongyang.
The beaten 2nd Mishioto prepare for a defense of the city and small amounts of reinforcements arrive from mainland Japan. Luckily, and just in time, my scientists discover a military break through. I issue out new equipment to all my troops. The 2nd Mishioto marines are born!
The Persians launch their first assault on Kobe and are baptized in bullets. Their cavalry charges are no match for my machine guns as they topple over in rows. Persian generals quickly realize the stiffness of my Kobe garrison and pull back from their assaults. Their large army inches ever closer.
Once again I turned to my air fleet to help stem the tide. For weeks they conducted bombing missions catching the Persian army off guard in the open fields they marched through. Thousand of Persians soldiers meet their end as heavy shells fell on top of them.

And so I sat, back in the comfort of my palace in Kyoto filled with anxiety and stress over the situations unfolding across the globe. For 11 long years my Empire had been at war. Sons and fathers drafted to fight, from every inch of my Empire men loyally answered the call of their Emperor. Every day thousands upon thousands of my loyal subjects died in combat but everyday more were sent to replace them. There was sorrow in my heart for their deaths but the pride in my Empire and the desire for revenge and power was even greater. I could not let up. My people supported me, my generals supported me, and my troops were going to die for me.

Still... I could not let my glorious existence get the better of me. I had to rationalize and make the right moves at the right time if I was going to win. Even though in the Middle East my troops failed to take Damascus the Egyptians, on my orders, are launching invasions of their own. As I sit on my throne four hundred thousand Egyptians troops are fighting their way into Arabian territory.

My greatest concern was in Manchuria. The Chinese were steamrolling their way towards my cities and no matter what I did their power could not be stopped. I needed some pressure to be taken off me and if that was to happen I needed to take Delhi and free up the Indian army to push into China's southern border.

This is when Asoka and I met, together we agreed upon an assault on Delhi so powerful that the explosions would be heard around the world. If the Russians were not going to give up Delhi, then we were going to destroy the city they hid in. After a nice class of sake Asoka and I stood, "Victory or death! Long Live The Empire Under The Sun!"

I'm really enjoying this! :goodjob:

Montezuma, my old nemesis. Back in the 1700's I had settled a colony in Alaska and only desired peace with the bastard, he only desired my expulsion from his continent. In the early 1800's he declared war on me and marched his cursed army through the tundra to take my colony. I of course DESTROYED his invasion force but border wars with China and my expansion in the Pacific had my main forces occupied at the time. He ended up taking my colony after I failed to reinforce it but not after I had almost killed his whole army!

I couldn't let this go so for years we remained at war even though he offered several peace agreements. I continued my naval blockade of the western America's and the only real engagement was him failing to break them. After dealing with the Chinese and solidifying my spot as the Power of the Pacific I looked for my vengeance. My first force, the 25th Kamikaze landed in Peru and wreaked havoc on his precious Incan vassalage. Before he could respond I had another, much larger army sneak through the Caribbean and land in the heart of his Empire, Texas. With the bulk of his army slowly moving down through Canada I brought a vengeance like never before seen throughout the middle of North America.

My army of cavalry, riflemen and cannons destroyed everything in their path. I ransacked villages, burned farms, blew up mines, and any city I took was pillaged and destroyed. I completely and utterly gutted his heart out and slaughtered millions of his barbaric people. Was Alaska worth this much Montezuma? Was holding onto your filthy hemisphere that important? When his people begged for mercy my troops showed none, the Aztecs had embarrassed the Japanese back in Alaska so we were going to HUMILATED the Aztecs in the depths of their kingdom. After plundering through the soul of his Empire and razing several cities to the ground my armies fled. Montezuma was left with nothing more than a burned earth to rule over, but hey, he had my Alaskan colony.

His economy never recovered and the scars of his people were never healed. At that time I had naval supremacy so peace was easily agreed upon as he could do nothing besides try to rebuild. His ports could once again trade and I now had gained a South American colony at the Incans expense. I even handed over several cities to the Egyptians later on because I was feeling generous, I'm a good guy you know.

Now... It looks like Montezuma wants his turn of revenge. As my armies are preoccupied in Asia and Africa the Aztecs and his puppets, the Incans and Americans, want a taste of Japanese blood. But what Montezuma doesn't know, nor does the rest of the world, is that the powers of mighty Japan are coming to full swing. Millions are running to answer the call of war and now as the roaring 20's come about my Empire is more than ready to fight on all the fronts needed. LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE UNDER THE SUN! LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!

PS: Happy thanksgiving everyone!

The Empire Answers The Call: For The Emperor!​
Spoiler :
As my armies and the reserves I had built began to dwindle I needed more recruits to fill the ever growing gaps. Luckily for me the Empire was ready to respond. Fathers went off to defend their families and homeland and young men went off to chase dreams of war and romance. As the flappers and bell girls of the 20's came into fashion for the women serving in the armed forces became the fashion for men. With loyalty and nationalism and the desire to destroy the Chinese millions upon millions of men enlisted to join the fight. My Empire had answered the call and my armed forces were well underway to reaching full strength.
From the Pacific several new armies were organized. Within weeks they were ready to be air lifted to all parts of my Empire.
From Japan my military academies produced some of the finest young warriors. With eagerness they were ready to be transported across the Sea of Japan and fight the Chinese back across Manchuria. In Korea Pyongyang was flooded with reinforcements and the Chinese soon found themselves overwhelmed by my superior numbers.
The 25th Kamikaze continued it's journey across the Pacific ocean and every day they inched closer and closer to the shores of Manchuria.
From the furthest southern corner of my Empire on the island of Tanzania an army of young men had formed and were being transported north. The journey for them would be long and trecherous as Chinese destroyers still patrolled my waters.
In Australia large numbers of new divisions rose up to answer the call of their Emperor. Even though most of them had never left home many of them would be whisked away to far off lands for many years.
Back Into The Fire: The 2nd Offensive On Damascus​
Spoiler :
The second offensive towards Damascus began with a large Egyptian army leading the way. My battered and war weary 1st Bushido followed as a supporting unit and assisted with clearing any pockets of resistance that the fast moving Egyptian army missed. Within six months the Arabian army had been driven back and once again Damascus was placed under siege.
Arabian resistance stiffened and the Egyptians failed on several occasions to break through. The Arabians of Damascus had grown used to war so even the civilians were armed and barricaded within their homes. The Egyptians were not only fighting the Arabian army but also the battled hardened citizens of Damascus who radically fought for their homes. On many occasions men, strapped with explosives, ran straight into marching columns leaving hundreds of Egyptian soldiers wounded.
Far south of Thebes in central east Africa the Egyptians had taken out Mansa Musa eliminating him and his people from the world. This left Catherine greatly disturbed as Mansa Musa was her vassalage. Catherine and the Russians no longer held any ground in Africa. The Egyptian army, massed in the hundreds of thousands, continued their push east and were now entering Arabian territory completely unchecked. Finally I had an ally providing formidable assistance.
The Egyptian army around Damascus had met it's end after launching a failed assault on city defensives. I tried giving air support but the defending Arabians were too well solidified and the Egyptians were massacred. Whatever remained of their Middle Eastern army made a quick retreat back to the Nile leaving my 1st Bushido as the rear guard. Once again we had failed in taking Damascus.
The Arabians came at the 1st Bushido with a vengeance. Heavy artillery bombardments were followed by human wave attacks. They threw everything at my entrenched soldiers. The 1st Bushido had spent over a decade fighting the Arabians and my generals had become masterful tacticians. The 1st Bushido held strong and stopped any breakthrough. The last of the Egyptian army was finally pulling back so I gave the 1st Bushido orders to follow suit.
In the south the Egyptian army pushed forward taking Kufah and driving towards the East African Coast. Arabian defenders tried their best to hold but the Egyptian army was too great. Arabian defenders at the mountain pass of Mt. Kolu held for several weeks before Egyptian might got the best of them. Over twenty thousand Arabians were killed with thirty thousand being captured. Passing over Mt. Kolu the Egyptian army had now entered Arabian farmlands.

The Battle For The Oceans​
Spoiler :
The waters of the Pacific remained unsafe as Chinese and Persian destroyers freely roamed. My transports from Tanzania were forced to land on the eastern coast of Australia with my troops having to be air lifted.
The Philippine sea was flooded with Persian boats and my battleship, still repairing from previous engagements, could do nothing about it. Persian boats went about interrupting trade routes, blockading my ports, and destroying any fishing boat they saw.
In the Sea of Japan my navy continued to defend the waters from Chinese incursion. Along the coasts of Manchuria my battleships engaged with a fleet of Chinese destroyers. After a fierce battle the Chinese ships were sent sinking to the bottom of the ocean with thousands of sailors left to drown.
The Streets Run Red: The Battle For Delhi​
Spoiler :
In the year of 1919 Asoka and his Indian army had launched a massive offensive on the Russians at Delhi. The 22nd Takusami joined in by assaulting the east side of the city. The battle raged on for weeks with the Indians leading charge after charge. Finally after an intense three day artillery barrage that left the city in ruins were we able to make headway. My soldiers were the first to break Russian perimeters and all throughout the east Delhi suburbs fighting raged. From house to house, cellar to cellar, attic to attic my troops fought. The Russians carelessly through lives at us as hordes of soldiers rushed machine gun nests and rifle positions.

Blood flowed through the streets like a river and the smell of burning flesh lingered in the air. Screams were constantly heard and only drowned out by loud explosions. After a year of fighting not a single building was left standing in the city but not a single Russian was left alive. Finally after several long years we had been able to drive the Russians out. Losses were huge for both sides but finally expelling the Russians from India was well worth it.

With Delhi now liberated I asked for the Indians to press the Chinese borders. Asoka agreed and we both moved our armies east to march into Indo-China. Asoka would go south and I would continue east to try and relieve some pressure from my Manchurian border. Sadly the 22nd Takusami was utterly exhausted and my generals requested some time to rest. I complied and stationed them as a rear guard for Asoka's army that went south.
A New Front: Fighting The American League​
Spoiler :
With a new front to fight, South America, and new enemies to fight, The American League (Aztecs', Incan's, American's) I had new areas that needed reinforcements. I quickly air lifted several new divisions to Cusco and formed the 99th Satsujin. With technological superiority I launched an offensive to destroy the Incans once and for all. Small border skirmishes broke out but my tanks crushed the Incan defenders who fled.
Within months I had driven back the Incan army. There last city, Machu Picchu, was placed under siege and a my South American air fleet began to conduct bombing raids. The backwards Incan army had no means of defending themselves. From the defensive positions of the 99th Satsujin they could hear the screams and see the city burn underneath the fire bombs of my air fleet. The Aztecs had left their vassalage to die and we were going to slay without mercy.
For The Fatherland: The Defense Of Manchuria Continues​
Spoiler :
Outside of Kobe the Persian army launched its assault on the city. Intense fighting broke out as the Persian army fought their way into the city. Unwavering resistance from my Kobe Garrison inflicted heavy casualties on the Persians stopping their advance.
The Persians regrouped and came again yet this time my machine gun positions were well prepared. The Persian army was battered with bullets but using their extreme numbers they pushed their way back into the city. The amount of bodies covering the field was so extreme that the Persian troops even had a hard time crossing. From afar it looked like it was a valley of small hills but in reality it was a valley filled with mounds of human corpses, some alive and still wriggling about.
As fighting broke out within the city the Persian army, using outdated weaponry and tactics, found themselves being over powered. My high power and faster firing rifles were too great for them. Their men, still using arrows, were slaughtered in the streets.
The Persians were chased from Kobe and as they tried crossing the field they became caught up amongst the valley of corpses. My army unleashed hell on them slaughtering even more as they retreated. Archers tried to cover their retreat but they were no match for my machine guns. Whatever remained of the destroyed Persian army made a hasty retreat to Beshbalik.
In Korea my air fleet continued their bombing campaign on the Chinese army outside Pyongyang. The hillside erupted in a magnificent burst of explosions as the Chinese army was helplessly battered by my bombers.
The Chinese army responded to my bombing runs by launching their assault on Pyongyang, but this was a horrible mistake. Not only had my bombers weakened them but I had greatly reinforced the city. Most were fresh recruits from the pacific but a good portion were well trained marines from the Military Academies of Japan. Not only that but the 2nd Mishioto had had plenty of time to rest and recover. With vengeance for their fallen comrades they slaughtered the Chinese attackers.
From the air fighters harassed the Chinese and from land my marines held their ground. The Chinese tried several times to break into the city but each time was stopped. They made absolutely no headway and it became clear that the 2nd Mishioto would not loose Pyongyang. Reinforcements had given them the strength needed to defend, my air fleet was giving them life saving support, and fighting for the Emperor had given the courage to press on. On their own the 2nd Mishioto launched attacks to force the Chinese back.
After several months of fighting the Chinese stopped their offensive on the city, in their wake thousands upon thousands of dead Chinese soldiers decorated the hill side. Even though the 2nd Mishioto had inflicted heavy losses on the Chinese they still had a large man pool to take from. From Guangzho more Chinese soldiers came and reinforced their army outside Pyongyang. The Battle for Korea was not yet over.
From Mongolia another army of Persians came gathering outside the north of Kobe. These were more experienced and up to date units but still they were no match for my Kobe garrison. My air fleet from Turfan did the usual bombing raids forcing the Persians to stall their offensive.

Even though my army had been winning battle after battle the civilizations formed against me still fought on. Armies continued to gather around and throughout Manchuria but rumored had it that the coalition was on its last leg. Russia was not a part of the fight even though we were still at war. The Persian people were growing tired of war and after their last failed offensive on Kobe that left several hundred thousand young sons of Persia dead people were rioting. The Romans were currently fighting a loosing war with France and the Greeks were skeptical about launching a second invasion of Manchuria after having their first one go so bad.
Outside Kobe my garrison launch an offensive push to try and drive the Persians back. It was successful and the small Persian army was defeated with several thousand captured.
Kobe was secured and whatever remained of the defeated Persian army fled into Mongolia. More Persian sons left dead fighting for a careless reason in a far off land they would have never been to if it wasn't for war.
Shattering Of The First Coalition: My Enemies Dwindle​
Spoiler :
As millions of my fine young men died in combat I was only at ease with knowledge that millions upon millions of fine young Persian, Greek, Arabian, Chinese, and Russian men were dying too. The Persian people had grown tired of this war, they saw no reason why they should fight to keep Japan, who by the way was thousands of miles away from them, in "check." Riots broke out throughout the Persian capital and the people demanded peace. The Greeks followed suit and soon the Arabians were sending diplomats my way. The Middle Eastern Coalition that had formed against me had finally met it's end. In the year of 1923 Cyrus, rulers of the Greek and Arabians, came to me for peace.

Even though I had failed to take Damascus I had stopped the Arabian invasion of Egypt and secured my position as the Ruler of Africa. The Egyptians had even taken several Arabian cities. With a new war with The American League well under way I saw peace as the best option. I was now free to take my forces from Africa and relocate them to South America. After 14 long years war between the Empire of Japan and the Kingdom of Persia (Greeks and Arabians included) was finally over. The First Coalition Against Japanese Supremacy was starting to crumble. Russia quickly followed suit and no longer having quarrel with them, Delhi had been retaken and Mansa destroyed, I accepted peace. As for the Romans well France had subjugated them into becoming a vassalage. They no longer remained an enemy.

Even though I had brokered deals with four of my enemies I still had four more to face. The Chinese army still remained well within my borders. Yet now I had the availability to pull my forces together, drive back the Chinese, and wipe them from the face of the earth. The real war had just begun.

I'm loving this tale of massive modern warfare.

I've never seen war so massive and all pinned against one person :lol:

I've never seen war so massive and all pinned against one person :lol:

The only time I've seen such a massive war was when I decided that being in the modern era when everyone else was still fighting with riflemen was a little boring... so I declared war on everyone. Even then it may have been smaller than this war.

Through Cannon Fire: Naval Superiority Restored​
Spoiler :
After the completion of several new ships my navy now had the strength to fight for ocean dominance. In the pacific my fleet made their way towards the Chinese coast with orders to blockade and bombard.
In the Sea of Japan my 2nd navy fleet had spent years battling against the Chinese for security and now they had finally succeeded. After repairs were made and with the addition of a few new ships that stream lined south to assist my land forces in their takeover of my lost cities.
A few years passed before the Chinese attempted to expel me from their waters. As the situation on land was going south for them, their forces retreating from Manchuria, they tried to take the lead in the ocean. They attacked my blockading ships off the east coast of Indo-China but failed to dislodged my navy.
Outside the harbor of Guangzhou another fleet took a strike at my navy. After a fierce battle the Chinese forces withdrew, the losses on both sides were mutual but my fleet had held their ground and was not forced to retreat.

The Expulsion: Chinese Forces Driven From Manchuria​
Spoiler :
Even though had I kept the Chinese from ever invading mainland Japan the Japanese subjects of Manchurian and Korea had felt the wrath of what war brings. Millions of lives had been lost over the years, children had grown up in war and many of them had been left orphans. The whole of my Empire mourned for these lost souls and they took it upon themselves to seek revenge. My people were gathered.

From Peru the 25th Kamikaze finally arrived. Riding as fast as they could they raced towards Korea.
The Chinese army continued its slow push into Manchuria and Korea but the strength of my Empire had stopped them. With millions of new recruits hitting the shores of Asia the Chinese found them outnumbered, something that had never occurred before. From the sky my air fleet continued their usual bombing raids.
In Beshbalik my bombers struck Chinese positions. My army at Kobe, high off their victory over the Persians, was quickly rushed to the outskirts of Beshbalik. There they prepared for the Fourth Battle of Beshbalik where I planned to retake the city once and for all.
In the face of superior power the Chinese army remained steadfast. I knew that the only way in removing them was to drive them out.
The Chinese generals, showing their lack of experience, continued their offense into Korea. But by now my army at Pyongyang had grown in the hundreds of thousands. The oncoming Chinese tanks were decimated under a field of fire as my garrison released hell on them. Within three days the Chinese called off their attacks and from the north the 25th Kamikaze had hit the shores of Manchuria. Linking up with several divisions from Turfan the 25th Kamikaze looped around the Chinese army and was steamrolling into Korea.
After several weeks of bombing raids the 25th Kamikaze launched a major offensive to drive out the Chinese army that had crossed through the Valley of Singhu. The Chinese troops, tired and battered, stood no chance against my fresh and more advanced army.
My forward tanks shattered Chinese perimeters. Marines closely followed and fierce fighting continued for weeks.
The Chinese were exhausted and after a month of fighting they were wiped from the field. Any who remained were chased down by my cavalry.
With the center of the Chinese line broken through I knew it was only a matter of time before all Chinese positions would collapse. Outside of Beshbalik my troops, given the name the 18th Kobe Marines, prepared for their assault. They had spent a couple of months waiting allowing my bombers time to weaken up the defenses and now was when the time was right. Without giving the Chinese a moment to recover I was going to hit them with back to back defeats. The battle for Beshbalik was underway.
The assault began with a massive artillery bombardment on the city. The city exploded in a fiery fashion as shells pounded the landscape. The rubble of the city showered in all directions leaving Chinese soldiers wounded from the sharp brick, stone, and wooden splinters.
My tanks blitzed in smashing through rubble and machine gun nests. The city was still a labyrinth of ruins so there was no caution when firing shell after shell into brick and stone. The Chinese had no energy left in them to defend and within a week my troops were pushing through the city. Chinese companies were ordered to hold at all costs so many of them fought to the last man or were cut off and surrounded by my rapidly advancing Japanese troops.
A little over a month and Beshbalik was retaken. Almost the entire Chinese garrison there had been destroyed only a few hundred were able to escape.
The Chinese desperately tried to stabilize their line but I quickly seized the advantage I had won. I moved the 25th Kamikaze south and surrounded the Chinese forces that were in the north of Korea. They gave no resistance and soon I had them completely cut off, my air fleet went to work leveling their position.
The Chinese scrambled to regain the upper hand. Instead of trying to drive back the 25th Kamikaze and free their trapped army they launched an offensive to retake Beshbalik. The 18th Kobe Marines held splendidly and the Chinese failed in their objective.
The defenses at Beshbalik were steadfast and after a few weeks of fighting it became clear that if the Chinese wanted to retake Beshbalik they were going to have to commit several divisions and a lot of time to weaken the 18th Kobe Marines. They simply lacked the strength and called off the attacks.
The 25th Kamikaze started the final push out of Korea with a 3 day artillery barrage. The already weaken Chinese positions were damaged even more and the hillside was left riddled with smoking craters and lifeless bodies.
From Pyongyang the 2nd Mishioto followed the artillery attack with a thundering tank charge. The Chinese held strong and inflicted heavy losses on my Japanese troops but the overwhelming power I had was too much. Defenses quickly collapsed and the Chinese found themselves fighting a losing battle.
Support units followed the charge and began flushing out any pockets of Chinese resistance. Chinese troops were forced back into mine shafts but many of them collapsed underneath the fire power of my air planes, tanks, and artillery guns.
The last of the Chinese troops were slaughtered with no regard as they tried fleeing on horses. There were no prisoners taken. The thirty some thousand Chinese soldiers who surrendered were lined up and beheaded; this was no longer a war of gentlemen. For over a decade the Chinese army had terrorized my lands, vengeance was due.
After the victory in Korea several tank brigades rushed to Beshbalik to help relieve some pressure from the Kobe Marines still fighting. Fire fights along the hillside outside the city broke out but by the next week the Chinese had been driven back from the area and the region of Beshbalik was firmly secured.
My army pressed on and the Chinese scrambled to make a defensive stand. Onwards to Guangzhou, with determination I was set to liberate it.
My naval fleet bombarded the city of Guangzhou while my bombers rained fire from the sky. All along the Chinese borders my army massed. The Chinese garrison at Guangzhou prepared for a defense but everywhere else a Chinese line was nonexistent.
Whatever remained of the shattered Chinese army was re-formed and sent to Guangzhou. They tried to relieve the besiege garrison there but all attempts they made were futile. My Japanese soldiers held their ground.
The assault on Guangzhou began. The Chinese garrison held strong and halted several advances on the city. But after a ruthless naval bombardment the Chinese positions began to break down.
After a few more weeks of fighting the garrison fell.
As my forces quickly turned to Beijing the last of the Chinese field army was destroyed. They did all they could to prevent my troops from crossing into their territory but in the end their mission was a failure from the start.
From Beshbalik an army of experienced Japanese veterans had already began their march towards Beijing. From the south another army of hardened warriors were moving in from Guangzhou. A force of over two million soldiers and seven thousand tanks supported by both air and sea was sweeping into northern China. For two decades the Japanese soldier had fought in his homeland. For two decades the average Japanese citizen heard about the war raging in their country. Now, after two decades of stemming the Chinese tide it was the Japanese turn to bring the war to them. Mercy had been forgotten long ago. The gates into China had been broken into and my warriors were going to burn the land before them. Beijing would be the first and the millions of souls that would perish in its destruction would certainly not be the last.

Farmlands In Flame: Scourge Of The Chinese Heartland​
Spoiler :
Taking some much needed time in Bombay the 22nd Takusami enjoyed a few years of peace and rest. Their families had been relocated to the city and for a short period of time the loyal soldiers of the 22nd Takusami enjoyed a somewhat usual life despite being in a foreign country during a time of war. The Indians had pushed well into the southern territories of China so the job of border security for the 22nd Takusami was easy and absent of conflict.
As the war in Manchuria raged the conflict in Indo-China died down. The Chinese military was busy north so the border into Indo-China was completely unguarded. Taking advantage of the situation the 22nd Takusami moved out. Escorting a division of Indian tank destroyers the 22nd Takusami moved into Chinese territory unchallenged.
Seldom skirmishes broke out between the advancing 22nd Takusami and Chinese defenders but overall there was little to no resistance in the area. Approaching the city of Tianjin I ordered the 22nd Takusami to ignore it and go around. The Indians had notified me that they had taken Pataliputra so I had the 22nd Takusami cut off and catch the retreating Chinese forces; around ten thousand prisoners were taken and handed over to the Indians.
The campaign in Indo-China was definitely a quieter than the one in Manchuria. The 22nd Takusami never did engage in full on battles but instead brief fire fights. They lacked the proper fire power and man power to take any cities but the Chinese had spent their man pool in Manchuria. They lacked the strength to do anything about my intrusive army so without much resistance the 22nd Takusami conducted a “total war” strategy. Farms were burned, towns were pillaged, mines were destroyed. Whole valleys were ruined as irrigation canals were broken open and used to flood wide areas of flat land. The Chinese citizen traveling outside of any major city was no longer safe in his own land. The 22nd Takusami often set up ambushes on major highways and anyone traveling was either killed or kidnapped as a prisoner of war. The 22nd Takusami was ordered to spare no one and leave nothing untouched, I was determined to destroy the Chinese moral and rip out their hearts.

The Boys Over There: Victory In South America​
Spoiler :
In the wild lands of South America my expedition force was well underway of invading the territories of Montezuma. Landing in the Egyptian colonies of southern Chile I made an unattested approach across the Andes arriving in southern Argentina outside the Aztec city of Chalco.
To the north, in Peru, my bombers and fighters from Cusco continued their harassment of the Incan forces in Machu Picchu. They could do nothing against my flying war machines and their fortifications were torn apart.
The Last Battle of The Incas began with a choir of roaring explosions as my tanks stormed in. Incan defenders tried their best to resist but their lack of more modern weaponry crippled them and my tanks shattered position after position.
Japanese Marines found little resistance as they mowed their way through the streets of Machu Picchu. Within the first week of fighting it became clear that the Incans were incapable of fighting the might of Japan. Resistance continued but it was evident that Machu Picchu was going to fall.
After a year of air bombardment and a few months of fighting the last bits of the Incan Empire had finally been swallowed up. All of Peru was finally now mine.
As the 99th Satsujin began the needed preparations for their airlift to southern Chile Montezuma and his navy hit the coast line of Peru. His ships, in the thousands, sailed the shore line. I believe he wanted to discourage the moral of my men but it did the opposite, in fact is amused them. His mighty fleet was of outdate design.
Outside of Chalco my army began their assault. City defenses had been loosened by Japanese bombers and fighters so ground troops had little trouble breaking into the city.
The city fell after a month of fighting.
Using the victory as a springboard I ordered my elite paratroopers to swiftly assault an Aztec fort just north of Chalco. The Aztec defenders were easily driven back. The road to Khazak had been cleared.
The routine by now was down to a tee. Bombers and fighters weakened the city while my troops prepared for the ground assault.
The assault on Khazak began with paratroopers dropping throughout the city. The Aztec troops were completely caught off guard as several strong points fell within the first hours of combat. After the first three days of fighting it was obvious that the Aztec’s would lose the city.
After one last push my tanks secured the city. Whatever Aztec soldier remained fled north seeking refuge in the French colonies.
In a quick and easy fashion I had eliminated the presence of Montezuma in South America and suffered minimal losses. I had the luxury of air lifting troops in and out so his naval superiority in the region meant nothing. His outdated military was no match for mine and his overstretched Empire was ripe for the slaughter. After the smooth victory in South America I began conjuring new ideas with my generals. It was time we took back our lost Alaskan colony and expand our dominance to the fertile west coast of North America. The time of Aztec rule over the Americas had come to end. It was now the era of Japanese dominance. LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE UNDER THE SUN, LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!

Written by German Historian Thomas Vonkoefler:​

“The defeat of the Chinese army in Manchuria shook the globe to its very core. The balance of power in Asia had greatly been tilted in the favor of Japan and the world lost their only real opponent against Japan. With the borders lost and Beijing being prepared for a lengthy defense the world powers knew that China lacked the strength to expel the Japanese. The real problem was the incompetence of the Chinese generals that led their great army to death. Instead of recognizing the severity of the situation and pull back to try and create a formidable defense they ignored all evidence and continued their offense. This led to the destruction of the Chinese army in several places: Outside Pyongyang, outside the valley of Singhu, in Beshbalik, and in Guangzhou. Millions of men killed, a gap now left void with no possibility of filling. Yes… The defeat of the Chinese army in Manchuria was bigger than just a failed offensive; it was the beginning of the end for the Chinese civilization.

With China barely standing on its last leg this put the pressure back on Persia and Russia to step in and correct the balance of power that had been thrown off by Japan. Russia had been rebuilding and rapidly advancing its military but they lacked the might and surplus of material needed to go to war against an industrial giant like Japan. Persia knew just how important it was to put an end to the ever growing Japanese empire but they too were hesitant. Their previous war with Japan had taken the lives of one and a half million men with seven hundred thousand more left disabled. The war brought them riots, international humiliation, and an unimaginable debt. Along with that Arabia’s Prime Minister, Saladin, begged Persia to not involve them in another war with Japan because Egypt, a vassalage of Japan, would be involved as well. Egypt and Arabia had long been rivals competing for regional power. Under the guidance of Japan Egypt had grown to be the rulers of Africa and in the last war they took several Arabian cities in East Africa. Egypt had become Arabia bigger and meaner neighbor. The Arabians were not yet ready for another war and they feared that the might of Egypt would sweep aside their still recovering military. Cyrus took the advice of his vassalage, if war was to be made against Japan they needed more help. As a result he looked to Europe.

In years before the European powers never paid any interest in the affairs of the Far East and they certainly stayed out of the way of Japan. They ruled and fought over one side of the globe while Japan ruled and fought over the other. As the 1930’s came about France rose as the regional power of Europe. The Romans had been subjugated by France, Spain destroyed by France, and both England and Germany had lost several wars against France. France respected Japan and her ambitions but when war broke between Japan and the Aztecs in South America the view France had quickly changed.

War was now being fought on the borders of the South American French colonies and France highly valued her overseas territories. When the Aztecs were quickly defeated in South America France was left nervous. France was concerned with the imperialistic mind set of Japan and feared that since Japan had so easily expelled the Aztecs from South America they would continue the trend and expel France. The growing borders of Japan had finally reached the borders of France and now the eyes of the King were opened. Japan was a growing power that had to be stopped. Japan showed little regard for the balance of power and gave no respect to the realms of influence that had been established in the 1800’s.

In secrecy the leaders of Persia, France, Greece, Rome, Arabia, and Russia met. As individuals they did not stand a chance against Japan and her might but as a united force they had the capability of crushing the overstretched Empire. As Japanese soldiers began the siege of Beijing the Second Coalition against Japanese Supremacy was beginning to form."

Top Bottom