• Teddy Roosevelt of America

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Qin Shi Huang of China

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Pericles of Greece

Votes: 3 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This would be a great opportunity for an elimination game. Too bad that there's a moratorium on such games until February 15, 2018, one week after R&F's release.

I thought this was necroed because there will be new choices.

Well, considering all the DLCs and the revealed civs in R&F, I would say the hottest is still Alexander followed closely by Chandy.

As for the women, I like Gitarja very much.

Or a Marry F Kill?
I have to say I googled it to understand (probably because English isn't my first language). Always delighted though by learning new things here on fanatics :king:
Seems like a very great game to play in some circumstances :mischief: But that said I wouldn't recommend doing it here, it would tear many love/hate/admiration relations and kill some people's hopes.. :lol:

#1) Alexander
#2) Chandragupta or Phillip
#3) Cyrus

Firaxis is saving all the hottest leaders for DLCs and expansions. Don't you hate power creep? :mischief:

It's too early to say, but I'm hoping that Poundmaker will be the Cree leader revealed next week. Those locks of his with his cheekbones can pound those makes.

Attachments

• Poundmaker.png
    Poundmaker.png
    414 KB · Views: 67
Well, at least his VI incarnation has a slightly uglier face, which is more accurate to real history. But IV's depiction in that regards strikes me as the closest to accurate.

(We should redo a poll on the hottest men with the new Rise and Fall leaders added)

Top Bottom