The Immortal Ramesses II

ChocoGwaja

Chieftain
Oh boy... have I NOT done this in sooooooo... long!

But I am back in the mood and got a wee bit of spare time to goof around. So why not resurrect my good ol memories and get myself ready for a smackdown? :)

Anyway, this looked like a fun start, so I thought I'd post and share with the community.

Settings: Immortal, Pangaea, No Huts, No Events, Ramesses II of Egypt

And the start looks something like this:

Spoiler :

No... this is NOT anything strange or evil or anything like that. Just a standard, ordinary, undoctored map. I haven't even played it, so I have no idea who is in it either.

Now if I can set my mind to it, I would love to get back to blogging about this like I used to.... hmmm.

Attachments

• AutoSave_Initial_BC-4000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    29.5 KB · Views: 64
That mod is BAT mod 4.1, I believe. Cool graphics but everytime I start Civ 4, I have to load that mod in manually. Well worth it just for the looks, and it contains BUG mod as well. ^_^

Gwaja - (wait! which Gwaja are you? :lol) For any stand-alone mod like BAT, you can create a shortcut from the main BTS executable > right-click new shortcut > properties > then add the following to the target field: mod="BAT Mod 4.1". Quotes included and leave a space before it.

Use the shortcut to run BTS with BAT in one click.

You can rename to shortcut to something logical ..like..I don't know..maybe...BAT

You can also designate a mod to run in the config file, but I never do that since, although I use BAT the most, I do run other mods.

My and I both use BAT a lot. I think maybe the graphic is a result of you not using "single unit graphic" option in settings, so the settler unit is show more folks there and; thus different graphics.

AHA! I see... I will try just that next time I log into Civ 4.

I thought I lost my login info for good, but I was able to reset my password and my old e-mail address I haven't used in a long time.
Since I couldn't for the life of me remember my password for the e-mail registered here, I had that other handle going for a while.

But looks like I got my old handle back!

I am itching to play a game soon, but... as always, time is never on my side it seems... hmmm.

How are you?

I"m well, thanks

You really shoulda joined in our SG game. It's been fun and doesn't take much of your time. We just play when we can.

Top Bottom