• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Light Phase Favorite Civ Poll!

What's your (new) favorite Civ?

• Bannor

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Malakim

• Elohim

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Luchuirp

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Kuriotates

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Ljosalfar

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Khazad

• Lanun

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Grigori

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Hippus

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Amurites

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Doviello

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Balseraphs

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Clan of Embers

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Calabim

Votes: 15 12.5%
  • Sheaim

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
Have you tried the Dark Elf mod that adds in the Svartalfar civ to be playable? It's really good, and has some unique art for them.

On topic, I picked the Luchuirp because of golems. Having an infinate amount of teir-4 units just makes me feel so good inside, especially since I don't have to level up each and every one of them, I only have to level up that hero five times, then keep him safe (sorry, I don't remember his name).

Balseraphs are def my fav i love their style of play and the insanity trait is awesome. just wished it switched more. also would be cool i you could have it randomly change your civs at times too LOL

Balseraphs are def my fav i love their style of play and the insanity trait is awesome. just wished it switched more. also would be cool i you could have it randomly change your civs at times too LOL

The insane trait change chance can be adjust with the editor if you want it higher.

would be nice to do a poll where you can vote for your top 3 and weight them, or a poll where you can vote 10 times and split it amoungst your favourites.

I personally prefer an electoral college type vote. All of the continents vote on their favorite civs and then the total number of votes from each continent are added to their civ.

I like the time zone idea.

Or maybe we could vote with time zone electoral college to eleminate 2/3 of the civs, then use continent electoral college to decide on the final winner.

Now if that's not accurate representation what is?

You could do like in Norway, take the total population of the region, AND the total size of the region, then use some fancy maths and a constant to figure out how many votes each region gets. Apparently that's the Norwegian idea of fair representation...

There must be something to the Amurites I'm missing...I'll have to give them another try.

Perpentech was my favorite with the insane trait. I just loved having 3 good traits. But sometimes they changed to sucky traits but not often.

I am a tree hugger.

Light elves for me.

However, I did play the others and enjoyed them VERY much.

I like things that FEEL very different. The civs I did not play as much were those that I couldnt immediately identify the flavorful differences of.

The Amurites - the Sheiam, the Elohim and the Bannor. Are some of those I played the Least - I dont think I've ever played the clan of embers - but thats cause i like to play AGAINST them. I'm no orc.

Doviello was fun, but I got my butt kicked often.

Cabalim are always enjoyable, just like the dwarven civs.

Kuriotates I just never get a handle on, but I enjoy their feel.

Malakim are awesome. - though adding more "desert/arab/trade masters" flavor is always a good thing.

THe lanun I never played because I never got into the sea stuff much - they look awesome, so I think they're fine.

All in all, I am anxiously awaiting the download of fire.
-Qes

Top Bottom