The Matchmaker

Sir John

The evil one...
This thread is for proposing to another or for saying that you are availible and looking for a husband\wife. I think this may give us a boost in the marrieges. Wich will also give a boost in the children.

Well, feel free to put up personal ads or ask someone to marry you but dont start discussing to much..

Jade Warlord's Daughter Seaking a Noble guy

Gontskius Maximilian II has decided to adnounce that his daughter Gontskius Ribeena is ready to be married to a persion from the Nobility Ranks. Please contact Gontskius Ribeena if you are interested.

My daughter prefers anyone that is in eather the Nobility or Higher ranks.

Gontskius Ribeena, I Marcus Lifespaniusam also seeking marraige. I am not really aware of you personally, but we should get together and discuss our futures. I am 18 years old and the son of Briefus Lifespanius. If I am to die in the upcoming war, then I would like a child to carry on my name and nobility.

Jade Nero: Iberius, Will you marry me? I am 15 years of age and I would like to get married to start a family and have children. :D

Marvcus Karbala casts the bones to forsee the future of the prospective matches.

Iberius Theronius and Jade Nero may look forward to a future of many children and a growth in their station.

Whoever weds Gontskius Ribeena will have travail and opportunity, in equal measure.

I am happy to announce that Iberius Theornius and Jade Nero will get married as soon as possible. We invite everyone in noshuret to our wedding..

- Jade Nero

Gontskius Ribeena: I accept your proposal, Marcus Lifespanius :)

Janus Nero goes over to Agrippina. He goes down on his knees and he says: Will you marry me? She has a unreadable expression on her face before she answers: (please continiue from here, bootstoots :D )

Agrippina: Janus, I agree to marry you, provided that our children go to the Peesea line.
OOC: Sir John, if you want to create a marriage ceremony (held in Gorina), you may, if you accept that the children produced will be Peesea and controlled by me.

We are glad to announce that Janus Nero and Agrippina Peesea will be married. The Marrige Ceremony will be held in Gorina and we invite all nobles and commoners to this day of joy.

All respects - Janus Nero and Agrippina Peesea

Alexander Nero (the noble, yeah thats right stuck :p ) goes over the The beutiful contessa Katie and asks her softly if she want to marry him. She replies: (go stuck :D )

Sir John, Alexander and your other child are still 0 years old. They were born after the most recent turnchat, and therefore are not 14 yet.

According to Chieftess they are 14 as I sent sent the pm before the tc. Thats what chieftess said at least...

Ok, she said that my characters would be 0, but I didn't know that you sent the PM before the TC. If that is the case, our characters are 14.

Top Bottom