The Missourian Ethnic Group of Phoenatica

Myartar

Yeah, I'm back
While many people believe that being a Missourian is just a claim of residency, in reality, it is a whole ethnic group comparable to Germans and Austrailians. From the farms in the north, to the Missouri River in the middle, and the Ozarks in the south, our motherstate of Missouri is as diverse in her geography as she is in her people.

This group is dedicated to keep the rich Missourian traditions alive with the citizens of Missourian heritage. Anyone from St. Louis, Kansas City, Jefferson City, St. Joseph, Cape Giradeu, Joplin, Mexico and all points in between are welcome to join as. Also, anyone who just thinks Missouri is cool be one of us!

Members:
Myartar
Almightyjosh
Octavian X
Strider
Chris85

I encourage all members of the Missouri family to show thier pride in the MO!

I ust ay though, I'm a little dissapointed with your English. Every other ethnic thread, including the Aussie one, has the 'off-beat' usage of the word 'in' instead of 'of'. ie the ___ ethnic group IN phoenatica. Oh well.

Originally posted by trader/warrior
this is just a new notwegian ethnic group lookalike.:mad:

Maybe, but Missourians words are backed by B-2 stealth bombers based at Whiteman Air Force Base in Kansas City! :nuke:

Josh, the only bodies of water in or near Missouri are the Missouri and Mississippi rivers, and Bull Shoals, Table Rock, Stockton, Truman, LotO, and Norfork Lakes, so no crabs. Lots of Bass and Trout tho!

Sure you can join! Woo Hoo, 2nd member!

I'll join... I was born in St. Louis :)

Most of my family lives in O'Fallen, Missouri.

Strider: Welcome! you're just rackin up the citizen groups, aren't ya. ;-)

Octavian: I thought of that before I made the thread, but the group was mainly started b/c I saw how violent sounding the Norwegens become over the German ethic group, so I was curious how angry the violent ones would get over a group that isn't even an ethic group..... until now! :)

Missouri really does have a very distinct culture though and it varies from area to area, few states have that.

Myartar....

COOL PIC!!! (I love Aviation Pictures :D)

Top Bottom