The Mole: S&T's First Game Show!

Seeing as our roster has HJ and Dhoom, this will go quiet again for a while.

Mosher, on the other hand, can always play his Turnset...hint hint

Oh...

Uh, right. Playing the turnset. :D

As soon as I can find the save, that is.

I made SK 2UP into a medic 3 chariot;

Pillaged their horses;

Swapped to paganism to save on costs, since Org. Religion is high upkeep;

Got machinery;

Captured Ning something;

Attachments

• The Mole 1030 AD.CivBeyondSwordSave
    298.1 KB · Views: 71
Boo Mosher, you use the wrong Blue Marble color :thumbsdown:

BTW, I think someone should remove all those labels on the map and/or update them. Most of them are real out of date :p

I like Blue Marble the way it is. :D

Aww, I'm out. :/

Ah well, gives me more time for the TNDI2 turnset this weekend :D

Oh, right, TNDI2! I forgot to do my edits for this turnset! :p

You still have time. I'm going to start playing tomorrow. But any further discussion on that should be in that thread.

So now all we have to do is wait for HJ and Dhoom... :p

Dhoom is on vacation right now, I think. (he's been sending me PMs, but I don't know if he's checking the actual forums)

Mosher said:
Pillaged their horses
I'm the one who made that sign. :facepalm: It's nice to see that just before the saved game finally gets back to me, the job gets accomplished. :crazyeye:

It'll be a few more days yet before I will be able to play, sorry. I can check the internet every once and a while but I do not have access to Civ 4 itself.

Does anyone else find it hilarious that at post-1000 AD, our primary attack units are still Axemen and Chariots?

Despite this fact, we still seem to be capturing Cities... :lol:

It also looks like it will only be a couple of turns before we finally get our Ivory connected! :goodjob: That Resource WAS one of the main reasons why we went to war, ohhh sooooo many turnsets ago... :D

SouthernKing should be back to 3UP, since it appears that he just obtained a promo via Combat. Not like it matters, since we really shouldn't be fighting with him anymore (he's not that good at fighting and has retired from combat to be a medic).

It was a derp move on mine to send him into the fighting, was an accident.

Teching is slow on this map because of the Godawful terrain.

Being a medic is a great thing... you keep your comrades alive, and keep the unit together.

Top Bottom