The Mysterious World of Regnus

puglover

Disturber of Worldviews
This is a scenario featuring some classic fantasy races and some of my own! Here you go! :)

Regnus is a newborn world with strange life. The Dwarves, able to defend themselves. The Sashans, surrounded by the riches of their kingdom. The Imperials, ruling the world through their legions and armies. The Orcs, the barbaric evil that dwells in the North. The United Barbarian Tribes, banded together to protect themselves against their foes. The Amazons, sworn to enslave the other half of the human race. The Men, ready to dominate the world of Regnus. The Elves, gathered to otherthrow the Orcs. Who will be victorious?

I couldn't think of any names for Orc, Elven, and Human cities, so I just named them after Mongol, Celtic, and Carthaginian cities.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/Regnus_Scenario.zip

This sounds good. I'll give it a shot later today. Easy download too! Less than a second. :goodjob:

AUGH!!! I worked so hard on this scenario, and then found out that the stupid map was too small to fit all the civs on! I guess you have to throw out two civs. Preferably the Dwarves or the Amazons since I'm the least happy with their starting locations. Unless someone could tell me how to fix this. :(

I'll post screenshots when I can...

Originally posted by puglover
AUGH!!! I worked so hard on this scenario, and then found out that the stupid map was too small to fit all the civs on! I guess you have to throw out two civs. Preferably the Dwarves or the Amazons since I'm the least happy with their starting locations. Unless someone could tell me how to fix this. :(

What size world did you make the map on? You only have 6 civs in the game. If you made it on tiny map you can go to world sizes and change the number of civs allowed. It's in the edit tab. Tiny only allows 4 civs, but you can change it to 6 there.

Originally posted by tjedge1

What size world did you make the map on? You only have 6 civs in the game. If you made it on tiny map you can go to world sizes and change the number of civs allowed. It's in the edit tab. Tiny only allows 4 civs, but you can change it to 6 there.

Wow thanks! :) :worship: [party]

Top Bottom