The nations civs that you want for the next expansion of civ4

silvio82

Chieftain
Hello, for me the next expansion of civ must have this civs: Unns or Magyars or Austrian-Hungarian, Poland, Brazilians, Canadians, Argentinians, Australians,Yugoslavians, Hittites, Czech republic or Romanian or Bulgarian, Italians or Swedish or Norvegian.

Oh no, not again! Not AGAIN!!!!! We already had this thread 4 times in one month and in EVERY THREAD we have Lastone36 saying lets have Austria, Vietnam and Poland and then SOMEONE cough*Saim cough will say Poland is not as great as Khazaria, Bulgaria, Nuclearmonkeyland etc etc

And then there will be a 8 page long fight!! OH GOD IM SO SICK OF IT!!

But since its here I want Morroco to be in

Europe
*Sweden
*Italy
*Goths or Austria

Africa
*Kush
*Ashanti or Kongo or Berbers

Asia
*Huns or Israel
*Assyria
*Myanmar or Vietnam
*Timurids

Americas
*Mexico

Poland!!! Poland should have been in BTS instead of the Holy Roman Empire! Firaxis is full of German loving, Pole hating fascists!! This great injustice must be made right! We will never rest until the mighty Polish empire is present in Civ4! It is our right, nay, our duty to demand that Poland be put in!

:lol: Sorry. I just thought I'd throw that out there to save all the "Poland instead of HRE!!" fanboys the typing.

I think every tiny, relatively pointless country that people feel nationally inclined to exaggerate to seem greater in importance than it ever was, ever, should be included. Just so they stop whining. Good Lord, I tire of it.

If you include every two-bit or half-bit nationality, then they will just start to complain about the leaders selected.

Philippines, dangit!... or maybe Austronesians... that would work... according to Wikipedia, they started out in Taiwan and somehow settled all of the Philippines, Indonesia, Australia, the Pacific islands, Madagascar, and Hawaii. They occupy about 57% of the globe from east to west and today number about 380,000,000. That's not insignificant, is it?

I think every tiny, relatively pointless country that people feel nationally inclined to exaggerate to seem greater in importance than it ever was, ever, should be included. Just so they stop whining. Good Lord, I tire of it.

That already exists, it's called Europa Universalis. :p

Seriously, what's with all these I WANT MY LAME COUNTRY IN THE GAME!!!!1111!! threads? The game is called Civilization and not United Nations for some reason. IMO there should be less, not more, civilizations in game. Anyway, modding away whatever civ you want to will be more constructive and less time-demanding than starting one of these annoying threads.

Hey, lets go for Samoa.

Or East Timor.

Or Montenegro.

Or the bloomin' Falkland Islands!

No one cares anymore!

Heck far we need the good ole southern redneck civilization. AND don't ferget them dang ole yankees as well....

I have just two words: Burkina Faso.

PS- there isn't going to be another expansion, so start modding.

we already have too many civilisations. some of the ones we have aren't civilisations at all. I.E. Zulus, NEs, Celts. Please PLEASE no more adding of pointless barbs and or unimportant states.

How about more leaders for actual civilisations.

I hope they add Adolf Hitler to the Germany civilization, without him the game is so boooring :/

Offensive to whom? Jew haters? As far as I know this game is not distributed in the middle east so there should be no marketing problem.

I'm not going to make a debate out of this, because I don't care what they but in the game. I would play it anyway. But to answer your question:

1) Jewish people who don't like a aggressive state represent their religion. A big part of the world actually sees Israel as Judaism. It seems that this is the major reason for antisemitism.
2) People who think in greater plot theories, like that Israelis are forcing the USA into war with middle eastern countries, which doesn't seem unlikely.

etc.....

But again: I'm not going to debate this. I'm just saying that I think this is the reason Israel isn't included. I couldn't care less about it myself though.

Top Bottom