The Phoenatica Weekly Standard (Newspaper)

Don't worry Mr. Hearst, We'll take good care of you...

Attached is the first issue of our new newspaper!! [party]

This post contains the paper in Microsoft Word 2000 format. In the next post, I will attach it in .PDF format (Adobe Acrobat). Unfortunately, the demo version of the PDF converter I have will only do one page at a time, so it will be two files, PWS0101a for page one and PWS0101b for page two. Please send me any suggestions, comments, and new article submissions via PM.

I like it! :)
I purposely chose the "Age of Trade" quote. Took me some time to think of a good one. :) (I was hoping it'd be a caption).
:D

A note from our circulation department: During this special trial offer, subscriptions to the Phoenatican Weekly Standard are free! Just download either of the versions in the posts above, and enjoy!

(Actually, they will always be free, copys will be available in every local library! Just trying to increase readership!)

Can we send in letters to the editor?

Fascinating first edition, keep it up! If you need any sort of help with the paper, contact me, and I'll help in whatever way I can. Also, when do plan on publishing a new edition, so I can get started on an opinion article.

Sorry, I have been having some incredible computer problems, who would believe out of 3 computers at home (2 desktops and a laptop), they would all go down, and with mechanical problems, not software!@! Anyway, I have my wife's desktop back up for now (funny how hers gets priority) and am working on the others, once I am done with that I may start up with the newspaper again.

Top Bottom