The Plight of Priapos

Gerikes

User of Run-on Sentences.
As Governor, I'm pleased to report that at the end of this year, Priapos will have completed the task of building both a Library and Cathedral in Priapos. Ensured for our Golden City is the riches and rewards of prosperity for the upcoming years with a solid local economic plan.

Now, we have an opportunity to expand the functionality of Priapos. I give you two of my plans:

• With the Stables temporarily out of commission, build a barracks and help build up the army some more. With a possible future conflict boiling, now would be the time to ready the city with a barracks.
  • After the Galley, produce a Granary for Priapos. While this Granary would be helpful to attain in half the growth seasons what analysts say to be a safe maximum population, each faster citizen would work in our thriving and underpopulated fishing industry, delivering an extra three gpt per laborer faster than before, allowing us to increase our population to the limit in half the time. With the marketplace and a reasonable income, the large city should be able to remain quite content with the booming population.

Of course, both plans could be implemented, with the Granary first followed by the Barracks afterwards. As it is, barring no major happenings, the Granary could be completed in the next turnchat, exactly one turn prior to the growth of the city. After we hit our limit, it's even possible that the granary could be deconstructed so we aren't paying to have it around for the many, many years analysts say will be required before our cities will be technologically sound enough to fit more citizens.

Comments and criticisms are welcome. Other plans are welcomed as well. Please be free to post here or in the Priapos Thread, where the next turnchat instructions are posted up until the Galley completion.

Edit: This is, of course, if Sistine is decided not to be built in Priapos. Also, I reworded the plan, as later when I read over it I realized my attempts to try and roleplay just made it confusing.

Top Bottom