The real stability maps

You haven't forgotten much, though it has already been pointed out before that Italy is not Rome, and vice versa ;)

I guess if it were, then in 600AD scenarios there would be a respawn coded in for ~AD1860 ;)

Assuming England equals Britian, they should have Nigeria green/yellow, the 'Elmina area' (Gold Coast), the Maldives tile, Mesopotamia and the 'Holy lands', Oman and the Arab Emirates, Fiji, Western Samoa and Pitcairn. Did I forget anything? It is much, I know...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/The_British_Empire.png

Gibraltar, and most of British North America. Although in the latter case I've always assumed England was discouraged from fully settling the east coast of North America so the USA has a fighting chance.

Although in the latter case I've always assumed England was discouraged from fully settling the east coast of North America so the USA has a fighting chance.

Britain settling the whole East Coast will result only in more weak Britain when all East Coast (and all the troops there, not that it will matter much, since the AI typically doesn't keep even marginal SOD's in their colonies 'till later in the game) flips to the USA.

Britain should be discouraged from settling more then one roleplay city on the East Coast as far as I'm concerned. Currently Britain is usually a worse colonizer then France or Portugal.

Wow, it's been a long time since anyone posted on this thread. I don't think colonial powers should have anything more than orange in their colonies, (except Russia for Central Asia because of the very large Russian population that migrated there during Soviet times).

Top Bottom