The Really Real Eagle Tribe

Pick your Tribe!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I loaded 10 random map games and all 10 as the Byzantines, all settled on the coast in addition
I copied all attributes and created a new version and calle them Byz2, 5 more setups, all were coastal

The four starting positions will be placed manually, depending on their traits (SEA or no). You can believe that all Seafaring Tribes will start on the coast. If you take the Persians and change them to the Byzantines, then play asolo game angainst the AI, the mutated team will not start on the coast. This is normal, as the Persians are not Seafaring. So don't worry about placemnt. It's taken care of by our map maker, denyd.

I was just kidding about some of the Tribes getting messed up. Just having fun.

So what is left and where shall we focus?
Are we moving to a new discussion thread for opening strategies? I have a few ideas but know some of you will take the lead here and I am glad to follow.

This is an open forum. Anyone may start new threads anytime they wish, focusing on any subject they wish. We already have a thread on opening strategies. Maybe your focus is on opening moves, or something of that nature. You can post what you feel in any appropriate thread. If a new thread needs to be opened to address a subject in a different manner, by all means click on the "Post A New Thread" button.

I still haven't heard back from denyd. I believe he's packed away his laptop until after Thanksgiving. He has the map pretty much finished, but is waiting for info from the teams. Now CIFO wants Friepa to be the map-maker, because of denyd's disappearance. Just another set back. This a really a bizzare situation.

This is an open forum. Anyone may start new threads anytime they wish, focusing on any subject they wish. We already have a thread on opening strategies. Maybe your focus is on opening moves, or something of that nature. You can post what you feel in any appropriate thread. If a new thread needs to be opened to address a subject in a different manner, by all means click on the "Post A New Thread" button.

I still haven't heard back from denyd. I believe he's packed away his laptop until after Thanksgiving. He has the map pretty much finished, but is waiting for info from the teams. Now CIFO wants Friepa to be the map-maker, because of denyd's disappearance. Just another set back. This a really a bizzare situation.

You know, I can understand them actually. denyd is extremely quiet.

Yes, but after we've wasted so much time on minutiae, you'd think they'd be able to wait until the weekend, like I suggested before they asked Friepa. Also, the map would be a lot closer to being finished, had all the information for the teams been given to denyd.

I think the problem is that denyd is a shade for them. Apeared nowhere. Just a name.

Sorry, but I have some understanding for their point of view. And Lanzelot himself supported Friepa, IIRC.

But at least he wlked up at CiFo. I am sorry. Some of you guys know that I like denyd, as we are playing several games together. But as an official map maker he should be a little bit more present (at least here).

And I think he told Cyc that he would sign up at CiFo and actually did not do that.

Top Bottom