The Resistance!

I'd only take a fellow spy on a mission with the intention of voting for it to pass, trusting the mate to know it's his responsibility to fail. See how it doesn't really work?
If I take two fellow spies with me on a mission, what should they think? If they think that they both should vote fail, that is stupid. I don't see how it'd be different with only one fellow spy.

It is certainly different with two. With one, it's uncertain. It can go either way.

It's classic WIFOM at this point, but if I were stuck in another Mission 1 where both of us were spies, I'd expect us both to submit a pass card.

Votin' time, and I have a few already. Vote by 3/6/17 at 6:00 CST.

JohannaK - Yes
choxorn - Yes
Autolycus - Yes
Arakhor - No
Snerk - No
Al Sipsclar - Yes

This mission goes ahead!

Apparently Lohrens and PP didn't feel like voting on their own mission and National is missing in action. :(

Point of order though, @CivCube - non-votes count as rejections and with nine nominal players, five Accept votes are required. (Even disregarding National doesn't help, as a tied vote does not succeed.)

I understand me being skeptical of Choxorn isn't like the most well-built arguement, but why has like every proposed party included him?

It wasn't my intention to be on every mission all the time, but it seems it's turned out that way.

Point of order though, @CivCube - non-votes count as rejections and with nine nominal players, five Accept votes are required. (Even disregarding National doesn't help, as a tied vote does not succeed.)
This.

Though It's within Lohr's town meta to abstain when even when there's no towny reason to do so. But both his and PP's abstain is still kinda shifty.
I understand me being skeptical of Choxorn isn't like the most well-built arguement, but why has like every proposed party included him?
I'm kinda just assuming Choxorn is resistance for sake of argument at this point. Trying to read things under the assumption that he's a spy is way hard.

This round spies need two fails. In spite of my suspicion of chox, which is admittedly receding, I firmly believe that if he is scum Snerk and Al are.necessarily the scumbuddies, and therefore the line up is safe. If he is not a spy, and assuming that you Lohren are resistance, there is necessarily two spies among the discards too. I have already posted and explained this before so I wont bother again, but long story short, Arakhor is the lead suspect, he cannot be choxorn's buddy, and that is a strong indicator that chox is not scum at all.

Well, you are of course wrong, but I don't expect you to believe that. :)

What a bare-faced liar you are. :p

I'm going by purely tabletop rules for this first go-around, where non-votes are impossible. If there's a tie with not enough players voting, it will be a failed vote.

So, if non-votes are impossible, how are you rationalising that three people didn't bother to vote and you only got four (out of the required five) accept votes?

So, if non-votes are impossible, how are you rationalising that three people didn't bother to vote and you only got four (out of the required five) accept votes?

Again, rules as written say each mission requires a simple majority to go ahead. Inactive players is the one out of two variables (that I'm aware of) for online play, the other being backdoor collusion. I'd rather be consistent for this game and see what we can change up for the next time.

Spectacular.

Mission Four - Mrs. Sipsclar lies bound and gagged in the back of a semi truck speeding for God Knows What. Other people are in similar positions in the dark...but wait! A light bursts in the middle of the trailer...it's the Resistance!

Spoiler :
Success!

Spoiler :
Success!

Spoiler :
Success!

Spoiler :
Success!

Spoiler :
Success! Al Sipsclar's mom and the other hostages are freed!

"Oh my god, Mom!" Al cries happily.

Mrs. Sipsclar stares blankly.

Top Bottom