The Sons of Odin

The siege of Novgorod is in place. The 3rd Armored Cavalry and the 5th Maceman are attacking. The 3rd Armored Cavalry have 1,000 men. They charge at the Russian defenders of 600, and defeat them, but with bitter losses of 800. But, due to his bravery, Healfdene, captain of the 3rd, becomes a general.

Novgorod falls to the 5th Maceman. The Russians are dead!

The next neighbors to be taken out: Korea. I have an army full of cavalry, and two ships full of berserks.

The 6th Marine takes Wonsan.

Ulundi completes Newton's University.

Chichen Itza completes Shakespeare's Theater.

Industrial Era.

With the attack of the 6th Marine on Seoul, their captain, Inwaaer becomes a general.

Seoul, pressured by many Viking forces, falls to Healfdene's 1st Army, his first of many cities.

Also, I just noticed this, the Dutch have lost four cities to the Incans, including Amsterdam.

P'yongyang falls to Healfdene, mere weeks later, the second Korean capital to fall. So, Wang Kon, emperor of Korea begs for peace. He will give us Democracy and Economics for peace. Ragnar agrees. Thus ends the Viking-Korean War. But, Ragnar's troubles are far from over.

Notes: 1) The World map is from the end of my anarchy, which I forgot to post.
2) Before the anarchy, I completed the Forbidden Palace in Moscow, and the Military Acadamy in Trondheim.
3) I finished Nationalism and Steam Power in the off-turns. The reason is so that the Civil War will work better.
4) The Civil War is starting...

Well, I'm still waiting for Sparthage to send me the Civil War. But, I have RL issues coming up, so the first chapter of the Civil War will come probably after June 22.

you sometimes get really funnt comercials. This is probably on purpose but this commercial was shown while I read the story:

Viking Grill Parts
Tons of Viking Grill Parts In-Stock Expert Advice 888.988.4546

:scan:Big brother is watching us!:scan:

Its funny to see your empire to resemble the Roman empire. I would like to see the Capital be moved to Italy, per favore. :yup:

I love these stories that mix up the Sol-3 map. Korea in the Fertile Crescent, the United States of Northern Europe just south of English Scandinavia... Only Gandhi is where he's supposed to be (South Africa).

Patiently waiting for Chapter 5

Well, you might have to wait a while. First comes the Civil War, which I can't anticipate how long it will take, and I am working on other stories first. Sorry, but it might be a month at tops, before the actual story starts again.

I finally took initiative and started my Civil War. I will post an in-depth explanation of the details, and possibly also the first chapter today.

Ah, RL is a huge pain in the @$$ sometimes. So propose a deal: I either play the civil war, which I don't really want to do, or skip it and let you guys choose my gov't.

I'm glad to see this story revived. I'd vote to just choose a government and continue with the story (especially if you don't really want to run the civil war anyway).

Sparthage contacted me an said he "worked long hours on the civil war" blah blah blah. Here's what I'll do: within the next 24 hours post either Civil war or A government type. I will accept any government type, including ones I do not have yet.

Perhaps you could hold a vote of the readership to determine which party (Monarchist, Republican, Tyrannical/Despotic, etc.) will win the civil war and write the story accordingly.

Top Bottom