The Sons of Odin

-_-, No update?
Vikings are amazing!
From the Lands of Ice-Strike from the Sea-Flee with the Wind-AND ALL YOUR TREASURE!!!!!

lurker's comment: The Smiley Face of Destiny frowns upon non-updaters... oh wait... I guess that includes me and I can't let that happen so...

The Smiley Face of Destiny's frown increases upon you PoP. :thumbsdown:

Why not just do what the Soviets did in WWII?
Retreat, turn 1/2 cities into Stalingrads and then smash the Inca!
Go round via the Middle-East and then Smash the Germans, too!
^_^ Die, enemies of Scandinavia!

Sorry for no update. Hagia, it'll prObably happen without me trying. But if I don't update by new years day, I will let anyone who knows me (no one!) do something.

Ok, here's the plan. I will update sometime within the next two weeks. I haven't touched the save since, um, I think the last update, so I have no clue what is going on. Right, the war with the Inca. I am going to pull a Stalingrad. Retreat from all outward colonies, Barricade Iberia, Push out.

Sigh, ok I've delayed for too long. I have exams this week at school. After this week, I am not at the house with Civ IIII till probably February. I may squeeze in a short update this week, but there is no certainty. I am going to die soon. Probably. I do have 3 armies I will use in my "Stalingrad" plan. And I also have an East Indian Ocean island on a 1-tile island. Marines? Nope!

Top Bottom