The Struggles of Man (OOC)

Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten about this, I'm just having a very busy weekend. Sorry for my absence.

And yes, no contest this month.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

No worries. Been busy meself, but should have my first installment up soon.

Checking in to see if this is still active. Been a few days since I last saw the save.

Well, I'm still in it. I think the issue is just that people are kind of busy, and so the time between turns is longer.

Turns are going a little slower than I expected.

And also I apologize again for my absence. I intend to get my first part up soon if I get time.

Okay, posted my first part and added the index.

I welcome any thoughts or suggestions for improving the index or the IC thread.

If anyone is still here, just wanted to say that I apologize for my absence. I would give a valid reason, but I really don't have much of one. :crazyeye:

However, I hope to have a new story post up tomorrow in the IC thread if you guys want to continue. And also, if it's okay with everyone, I believe we should postpone the story contest for one more month, since there have been very few(if any)stories posted during the past month. And the voting period is already over anyway.

Again, I apologize and please let me know if you guys still want to continue this.

I definitely want to continue this. I think a lot of the lack of activity in the story thread is simply due to the fact that we're still in the early game when not a lot happens; that's certainly the case with me (though I'm about one turn away from the game picking up steam and providing me with enough material to start posting new stories.)

Yeah I'm still here. Busy time of year combined with least interesting part of the game. I'll probably wait a few more turns in game before I post again. Still very interested in this though.

I haven't been very active in this, and I'll have to drop out simply due to lack of time. Sorry for any inconvenience. And happy holidays! :)

I haven't been very active in this, and I'll have to drop out simply due to lack of time. Sorry for any inconvenience. And happy holidays! :)

Ah, well, that'll happen I guess. It shouldn't be too big of a deal, however, as I believe the AI fills your place automatically so the game can proceed (will have a story to post next turn, so we can get this going again.)
I will also take a minute to say [appropriate holiday greeting] to everyone! May 2016 be full of Civ VI...

Yeah, Merry Christmas, everyone!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

So this died out a few months ago now, but I'd love to to try and start up a game again. Maybe this time we could try a pitboss game? With a turn timer we could ensure the game continues to move forward.

Yeah, not sure what happened to this - save file just stopped circulating it seems. Anyway, I'd be happy to give a similar game another shot.

Apologies this ended up so badly. :(

We could try a PitBoss game, I just don't know if anyone has an extra computer to host it with.

I do, I have just never hosted one. Everyone will have to bear with me while I get the kinks worked out. I think if we could get at least 5 people to join we could get a good game going.

I'm not sure how it works, but I understand that there is a mechanic to allow for the AI to play for inactive players. So perhaps we can even work it so that we have a few extra slots for people to join up after the game has started.

Top Bottom