The Suggestion for Majapahit

Status
Not open for further replies.
like with the Russians, we could have an empire named "Majapahit" and incorporate elements from many Indonesian empires (russia has Cossack, which are not russian people, and krepost, which is from a different dynasty than Catherine)

Bumping for Support! Pls. firaxis :please:

I support the Majapahit empire being part of Civ5. I'm Filipino by birth so my ancestors came from Srivijayans and the Majapahits (Malays and Indones along with the Spaniards and Chinese, what a mix of peoples).

Yes I am aware that we were part of the Thassolocracy of the Majapahits (Srivijayas earlier than that) and not a main city-state of said empire... in any case, it's still nice to be represented.

So what do you think about this idea for Majapahit Civilization:

Majapahit
Leader: Hayam Wuruk
Unique Unit: Kalis Warrior. Replaces Longswordsman. Cost 160. Strength 18, not 16. Movement 2.Has a 10% chance of surviving fights that would ordinarily kill it. Note: Kalis blades were waved so that there was less chance of them getting snagged on the bones of their prey, thus allowing the wielder to withdraw faster.
Unique Building: Celengan. Replaces Market. Cost: 120. +1 Gold for every 3 Citizens, on top of +25% Gold. Note: Economists imported Chinese currency for commoners to use for everyday purchases since Majapahit currency was only minted in rather high denominations.
Unique Ability: Empire Mandala. +1 Happiness and +1 Culture from every City connected to the Capital via a Harbor or Trade Route. Note: Visitors from Asia remarked that the Majapahit Empire seemed shaped like a giant Mandala, a buddhist meditation circle.

It's not Kalis, It's keris.

Celengan is actually Indonesian version of piggy bank. No way it could replace a market ;)

Okay, thanks for the info. :)
I will use your idea for the Majapahit civilization for the list. I'll update it again soonish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom