1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Team 3 Lounge

Discussion in 'Team SANCTA' started by General_W, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

yes go crazy :) just don't move anything! (i.e. if a unit goes crazy next turn :sad: )

2. Krill

Krill Chieftain

Everyone is allowed to login.

The only request is that if anything is moved (ie labourers), place it back where it came from. Also, no one should move anything during the turn except the designated turn player (Memphus)

Our old micromanagement regime has ended, but I think the restriction above is a fair one

3. mostly-harmless

mostly-harmless Chieftain

Hey Krill or Memphus. Head over to RB. The game is on and the turn timer ticking.

mh

4. dutchfire

dutchfire Moderator Moderator

welcome scooter!

5. IamJohn

IamJohn (was)?

Welcome!

Once the game gets patched so I can login again I'll try to do a review of the empire thread, or at least a summary to help people get up to speed. :)

6. shadyforce

shadyforce Chieftain

Hi all! Sorry I'm late. I was pointed here from Realms Beyond and the Apolyton Demogame.

Interest/Activity level: I log on a couple of times a day.
    Skill level in Civ4: Average but maybe lacking in experience.
    Experience with Multiplayer? Very little.
    Experience with an MTDG? Only as a lurker.
    Desired role on Team 3: Advice/Opinion giver, particularly regarding strategy and diplomacy.

7. Ronnie1

Ronnie1 Chieftain

Welcome Shady!

8. shadyforce

shadyforce Chieftain

Thanks!

I'm caught up with where we are. But this place is a ghost town! Is the game paused or something?

9. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

Nope we are here. it is jsut other teams take for ever.

We have 3 major areas:

TC, Tea Central, The Core which all cities are doing thier builds so not much to discuss
    EG, Earl Grey, The East Coast, which is rapidly xpandign and all MM is done, so no discussion there.

And the west, War Tea, which we have to wait until Kaz moves before we can plan anything there (about 5 hours)

10. Ronnie1

Ronnie1 Chieftain

I'll be out all day...so I will miss the fun. :(

11. Mojoqmeyvam

Mojoqmeyvam Chieftain

I'm pretty much in the same boat as shady, hopping over from RB (I'm Cyneheard over there). I'll just be lurking, not chiming in too much, especially since I should be getting busier with RL. I've never played multiplayer, just been watching the RB PBEM and Pitboss games. Frankly, half the reason I joined was to see how & why the one-turn Oracle build happened :crazyeye:. Should be fun to watch.

I've been impressed with the micro, the detailed planning of everything so far in advance, all the pieces fitting together, it's very much not my style of playing SP, where I try for games that take 5-10 hours at most, avoiding what micro I think I can get away with (No, I do not automate my workers :smoke:).

One thing, that I'm sure was mentioned somewhere, but I didn't find it: I assume liberalism is going to take Nationalism, right?

12. scooter

scooter Chieftain

Thanks :). Sorry its 3 weeks later, I think I'm close to being caught up on what all has gone on. Here's my official sign-in:

1. Interest/Activity level (High, Medium, Low, Mostly Lurking) - Mostly Lurking/Low, though that could change.
    2. Skill level in Civ4 - Medium
    3. Experience with Multiplayer? - Almost none
    4. Experience with an MTDG? - Only lurking
    5. Desired role on Team 3 - Random advice-giver whose advice you should probably ignore ;)

13. dutchfire

dutchfire Moderator Moderator

Kelvin?

14. mostly-harmless

mostly-harmless Chieftain

Hey Krill or Memphus. Head over to RB. The game is back on .

mh