• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Trade Advisor is Never Happy

Mr Funkypants

Wo Bist Du?
Just a little noticed thingie I found. The trade advisor is never happy. Have you EVER seen her smile? Trust me, after you own half the world's luxuries and resources with your empire trading everything everywhere her response is "We should acquire more luxuries and resources." The next time I take over the world I should check out what she says about THAT. Hahaha. :p She probably still will say it's not enough. Quote from Napoleon in Empire Earth: "The world is not enough."

Nope, I think I've only smile a couple times. You can every lux & resource and she still wants more. It's no wonder they picked a woman for the trade advisor.;)

Mine is smiling. Every Ressource twice or thrice, trading the excess... damn, I know how to please my women... :)

Originally posted by badeend
Not at 100% ;)
Then he says: Thanks to your generous funding. :)

My science advisor is sometimes satisfied at 60% or 70%. IT's probably not percentage but actual funding that counts.

And my trade advisor is also unhappy even when I got domination victory and monopoly on several resources

If you have your science around 80-100%, the advisor will say "Our research is progressing well do to our generous funding".

She smiles once at turn one if you're fast.

Sometimes she'll smile when you first enter her page, but then she'll want more resources and luxuries. Perhaps if you have at least three of (nearly) every resource?

or you can go to one of your advisor's screens, get them to be happy by either cliking on the more info button, closing out, and hitting F2 and then the trade advisor will be, at long last, Happy! besides, has anyone ever seen the cultural advisor angry?

I wonder if the cxultural can be angry at all. It seems like she got a good temper. She is only unhappy sometimes.

Perhaps if you have at least three of (nearly) every resource?

I've tried to have that much resources and she wasn't happy. Maybe someone should try to make a map with a lot of resources and connect them to one civ and then see if she'll get happy

I've often seen the Domestic Advisor scowl while saying "Our citizens in City1 are happy" and other positive statements. =\

I love seeing them upset when something good is happening. Our military is larger than yours, says that while frowning lol.

That's why I never listen to my advisors. There should be an option to exucute them somewhere.

Edit: It's espically funny when you conquer the world and your foregin advisor tells you to make more friends. I already killed them all!:rolleyes: :lol:

i like the military advisor the best. even when i have calvary, the military advisor will have a sad face and say "the Dutch have the spearman :( "

Top Bottom