The turn players

OK, I will play if ZPV doesn't turn up.

For those that do not know me, I was once a regular contributor and moderator of the Democracy Game forums here at CFC. I really haven't been too active here since around 2007 but have recently regained interest in Civ4, especially Pitboss games.

For the last 6 months, I had taken over the Apolyton team in their Intersite Demogame (though I ended up playing solo for my entire tenure). Indiansmoke was on the PAL team, as well as a current game we are playing at Poly, so I'm sure he can vouch for my reliability in playing the turns. One thing I will tell you is that I consider the early game to be the weakest part of my playing style, so I intend to be very active in discussions. I will also take direction from those who are more familiar with this ladder-style type of game --- these will be totally new waters for me!

I look forward to playing with you all and peeling off another layer of this wonderfully versatile game.

Whew.

Great stuff Donovan.

I am just average. In an emergency I could be a temporary turnplayer but following instructions.

I played in one teamer against Classical and Whiplash as neighbours. I survived. That game was won by a combo I never even met.

Top Bottom