1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The turn players

Discussion in 'Team CivFanatics' started by Indiansmoke, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Indiansmoke

Indiansmoke Deity

Rusten is not playing so we r 1 short..

2. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

OK, I will play if ZPV doesn't turn up.

For those that do not know me, I was once a regular contributor and moderator of the Democracy Game forums here at CFC. I really haven't been too active here since around 2007 but have recently regained interest in Civ4, especially Pitboss games.

For the last 6 months, I had taken over the Apolyton team in their Intersite Demogame (though I ended up playing solo for my entire tenure). Indiansmoke was on the PAL team, as well as a current game we are playing at Poly, so I'm sure he can vouch for my reliability in playing the turns. One thing I will tell you is that I consider the early game to be the weakest part of my playing style, so I intend to be very active in discussions. I will also take direction from those who are more familiar with this ladder-style type of game --- these will be totally new waters for me!

I look forward to playing with you all and peeling off another layer of this wonderfully versatile game.

3. Indiansmoke

Indiansmoke Deity

great Donovan....you are maya :)

4. Hercules90

Hercules90 Deity

Whew.

Great stuff Donovan.

I am just average. In an emergency I could be a temporary turnplayer but following instructions.

I played in one teamer against Classical and Whiplash as neighbours. I survived. That game was won by a combo I never even met.