The Viking Age (Scenario for European Middle Ages MOD)

Is it just me who is getting an "ERROR: File not found" upon clicking the Download File link in the DL page? I've tried it twice from two different computers now and get the same thing each time. Shame, this looks like a bobby dazzler of a scenario (and the EMA mod is a sterling piece of work too btw).

File hasn't been reloaded after hack attack, which caused many, many files to be lost (although many files have been reloaded since) and Craig_Sutter - who should have the original - hasn't been active on this thread for quite a while...:(

JEELEN, didnt I give the files to you and you uploaded them somewhere? Or was that temporary. If that is so, I can upload the files.

(Rambuchan: Download my unitpack for EMA, the new graphics are nice)

Better upload then, as I had to clean up Civ4 & Warlords and reinstall BtS (so if I had it, I don't anymore) - better yet, load it on Thunderfall's Missing Files thread and he'll put it back on the DL Page.

File hasn't been reloaded after hack attack, which caused many, many files to be lost (although many files have been reloaded since) and Craig_Sutter - who should have the original - hasn't been active on this thread for quite a while...:(
Yes, this is what I thought was behind it too. Glad to see you guys are working out a solution though :goodjob:

(Rambuchan: Download my unitpack for EMA, the new graphics are nice)
Thanks. I'll have a look.

I may have to re-upload the graphics. I am not sure though because they werent in the download area, they were attached using easy upload.

Here is the maps. I am going to get arround to putting them in the EMA forum. Included are the Dark Ages maps by Head Serf and Craigs Age of Kings map.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=208734&page=2

Where is download link? I can't find either of them. The European Medieval MOD and The Viking Age Scenario...both, I cannot find. Please assist.

Top Bottom