The wait is killing me

I actually downloaded FreeCiv again just to kill time. :) Kind of "played out" on Civ4 right now.

7 days left, 7 days left, cake give me civ 5, cake give me civ 5, the cake was a lie, it didnt give me civ 5, i have lots of cake but i only want civ 5!!!!!!!

Alcomohol!!!!!

Yeah, I'm with you. I started reading Cicero to distract me, nothing like ancient philosophy to kill time.

i started to read holy bible from scratch and try to memorize all the names mentioned there...must be civ10 finished when i done this..;)

I feel truely bad for you guys who need to wait until the 24th...

Is it a good idea for me to set up a thread on these forums for you to ask questions on my games that I play on the 21st? Maybe post screenshots and such?

if you have 20+ years old sister..her pictures could help to feel less depresed..;)

I feel truely bad for you guys who need to wait until the 24th...

Is it a good idea for me to set up a thread on these forums for you to ask questions on my games that I play on the 21st? Maybe post screenshots and such?

They will have the demo, I imagine it will be better than screenshots.

Ahhhhhh oh god!!!!

Thats right, that's exactly what she'll be making you say .... All night long :D

(everytime I see mention of someone elses mom or sister, I'm gonna post that pic now :p)

Long time no post, but fffffffffuuuuuuuuu, I can't wait anymore :cry:
And yeah, I'm in Europe, so 24th :mad:

I've been playing CIV 4 on easy and seeing just how fast I can get a dom. win.

Some of us have to wait until the 24th :(

Me too. I've preordered in one of Croatian gaming stores, but I am not sure that civ 5 is going to get here on very 24th.

my day off request was denied :-( And my boss went so far to say that she knows where I live and will come check if I dare calling in sick.

Needless to say she knows about Civ5. damn.

Top Bottom