The Walking Dead: AMC-channel series Anyone psyched?

I finally got caught up with the last two episodes that have been sitting on my DVR. I cannot even begin to express how pissed I am.

This is what it takes to piss off a Mass Effect 3 ending apologist ?
It left me pretty angry too, but I was also amused and actually laughed out loud.
Saying that I saw it coming would be be exaggeration, but it was always within the realm of possibilities for me.

Spoiler :

The moment Dawn altered the deal, I remembered the scissors and saw where this was going even if I still had a little hope...

IKR.... But, still, it's a great season!

It's a mixed bag. The first episode was great, the second and third were good, and the rest were mostly just OK. I really didn't like the pacing and the splitting of the storylines.

This is what it takes to piss off a Mass Effect 3 ending apologist ?
:lol: Well, this and Mexican flags in Walmart, don't forget those!

@RT: Yeah, gotta give good marks for the season, that's for sure. Well, I guess 1/2 the season. We'll see how the latter half fares in February.

Also, just in general for everyone, y'all heard about the spinoff they're doing?
It will revolve around a divorced male teacher and a female guidance counselor.
I'm thinking Jonathan Frakes and Marina Sirtis would be perfect!

Word is that Cliff Curtis has been cast in the spinoff. I'm not sure this is his first starring role, but it might be. Curtis is one of the go-to character actors when Hollywood needs a "not Black, not White" guy. You might recognize him from Training Day. I think he's played Latino about a million times, but he's actually Maori.

Top Bottom