Theodora's Always War Sid Excellent Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Empiremaker said:
I only see dark red, or Byzantine territory.
Rome is still standing under Caesar, and it's red--hard to tell from Byz red especially after jpeg conversion. In the last screenshot you can see where it is, and Theo apparently just sacked the other Roman city because Rome still has 8 2-food water tiles to eat from. I'm a little surprised the domination limit isn't reached yet, but I guess Theo isn't into leather and whips.

Puppeteer said:
I'm a little surprised the domination limit isn't reached yet, but I guess Theo isn't into leather and whips.

LOL! :rotfl: I dunno, she just might. :D

What happened to the Aztecs?

I think they were killed, Constantinople backwards.

Edit: You can see on Page 7 on the minimap in the picture. There is no green. They must have been so ugly that all the troops died of shock! :eek:

This must be true since we haven't any clue as to what really happened to them. :hmm:

Handy I just had a wicked case of deja vu' reading the last chapter. :scan:
Thanks for a great story.

Last we left off…….

Theodora: Caesar, you are surrounded, come out with your pants down.

Caesar: I won’t do it.

Theodora: Okay, but you asked for it…

As Theodora contemplates the fact she has no more worlds to conquer she is comforted by her huge shoe collection and the ever present wonderful set of …well you know. ;)

Fantastic story, Handy!! I look forward to your next! All hail Theodora!

Thanks for the great story Handy!!! You have great wits and the bikini babe trick is a regular staple in my arsenal now. Next time please don't make a woman so powerful.
Handy said:
C: Potpourri in the bathroom?
T: Yes
C: Do I have to jump through hoops of fire if you cry about something?
T: Yes
C: NASCAR Chariot races?
T: NO
You forgot getting kicked out of the closet because her clothes need space or my current favorite...new additions to the pad "that granite is soooo...guylike we need new granite". This stuff is way too close to home. :confused: :cry: :lol:

I stood up and took notice when this thread was first erected. I thought, "hey now, there's a fine display of wits being spread in and out of this tale." So many puns, I had a four king laugh at the style being thrust at us by Theodora. Mind you, some of the prose got a bit woody and I could see men possibly getting worked up about the exploits regarding the nubile bikini bathing team. But, Handy really drove home a fantastic tale to us and we all laughed as the AI received the shaft on many occassions.

I know I will look out for more epic and interesting stories like this and cleave to Theodora's witty spread should her scribe tittilate us further with more to hear on her...encounters.

V

Vanadorn said:
I know I will look out for more epic and interesting stories like this and cleave to Theodora's witty spread should her scribe tittilate us further with more to hear on her...encounters.

How about Theodora attempting Beyond Sid :mischeif: ? It's the only variant I can think of harder. OCC AWS is too similar to this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom