Theodora's Always War Sid Excellent Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the few stories or SG's that I have read all the way through. Absolutely hilarious and well played to boot. :thumbsup:

The-o-do-ra! The-o-do-ra! The-o-do-ra! :worship: :goodjob:

I read this story a while ago while being a lurker, so when I got an account I decided I'd actually reply!
Phenomenal story (yes I just did that for the big word), hope you write more, whether about Theodora and her phenomenal wits or not. :goodjob:

Own said:
Handy, Vanadorn bringing up you writing more things made me think of Theodora attempting Beyond Sid. That's all I've been able to think of lately. Even 7 shield knights are no match for the wits of Theodora, nor the erectional strategies Major Woody can think of while Theodora buys shoes.

Theodora could handle it, but I'm not too sure about my bombard fingers. Firing all those dromons can lead to carpel tunnel, not to mention angry wife syndrome. :lol:

Yeah, I just remembered attempting beyond sid, I quit at turn 20 cause each turn started taking about 5 minutes, and all I was doing was moving workers around. Also, if you could just barely handle 100 dromons and trebs, try 500 cannons!

not to mention angry wife syndrome.

Your sacrifice in your marriage will be remembered for the tale of Theodora.

zerksees said:
Can you tell us how many maps you went through to find this one?

Well, since someone :mischief: bumped this back to life I'll go ahead & answer this. I was pretty lucky and this was either the 3rd or 4th map I rolled. Once I saw there were 2 lux and ivory with no AI on the island I was pretty sure I could pull it off.

Yeah but you don't have to bump them just to get posts. You don't have to post. it is a great story I know but bumping old threads gets annoying.

Unless you are bumping an sg or something.

but the new guys haven't read this yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom