• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

There will be mech units.

yes, but it was a very well placed piece of string, and they took heavy casualties doing it.

WORTH IT.

Where did you get that picture?

I would hate two legers but four or more legged...

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3180092

Firaxis producer Dennis Shirk said:
We are adding a really, really awesome unit with an 'interesting' title to it. And you have to play a certain way to unlock it. It just isn't going to happen by accident; it's a combination of things you'll have to do. I know I'm being vague about it, but it's probably the most awesome unit in the game. You're not going to find it in the Civilopedia or the unit list, you're just going to find out that you can build it during one session

Mechs?

How much do you think this weighs?

The hovercraft doesn't really hover, it sits on an air cushion, and it can only go across water or absolutely perfectly flat terrain.

A hovertank that sat on an aircushion like a hovercraft could only travel on roads; it would be far less manueverable than a normal treaded or even wheeled vehicle.

When people say hovertank, they normally mean something that is *good* at going across rough terrain because it is off the ground, not something that is completely unable to go through rough terrain at all.

Top Bottom